Customer reviews

Selfish Machines
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 June 2012
This is such a good album - I will regularly listen to it over and over again. If you like post-hardcore with a bit of experimentation then try this - it's ace!
on 28 November 2013
Not my taste but I actually quite like this. Bought for a fan who thinks its great. Thinks her gran is cool.
on 29 December 2013
Honest to God you can never go wrong with PTV, be it a new album or reissue. I've seen them live twice they just get better and better. This album is one of my favourites and it is just more incredible now remastered. Buy buy buy if youre a PTV fan!!
on 12 July 2013
The item arrived way quicker than I expected and was in good condition. It was also a pretty good price for a new cd, and I would use them again :)
on 8 June 2013
One great album, I cant stop listening to it, stand out songs must be Caraphenalia and disaterology, you wont be disappointed
on 22 January 2013
I bought this album after buying there latest album and have to say this is just as good both albums are well worth a listen.
on 30 October 2013
Again this was for my daughter for her birthday and she loves this group and has played it constantly since getting it
on 30 June 2013
my friend was very happy with this gift. she played this to me and the album is fabulous; this is real music.
on 25 March 2014
bc ptv, it's perfect omg, haven't stopped playing it, great for ptv fans, you'll love it too :) :) :)
on 15 June 2014
Any music by these guys is fantastic to me! My son introduced them to me and i instantly loved them!