Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change

on 14 November 2016
Well it was a present for my partner as she needed something to go traveling with. She loves the compact nature of this item and has certainly got a lot of use out of it and not just when travelling but around the house too. I bought the gerber dime in black for myself, it was a lot cheaper than the Squirt at the time (although I believe the price has increased a great deal) and was very useful for the time that I had it for, but this item seems great and just as good as the DIme in terms of quality.
on 22 July 2017
Very well made and useful quality tool , prefer to the Swiss Army knife
on 30 September 2015
Both my wife and I use Leatherman for our outdoor activities. This was a gift for a nephew. He seems delighted with it. It's a competent piece of kit that offers a range of useful tools for occasional use.
on 18 April 2017
Really very good. Ideally suited to the edc
on 8 April 2017
Rather expensive for what it is. But it is a good tool. Well constructed, compact. Not heavy duty, obviously.
on 11 September 2010
Very good size for a keyring. The knife and the scissors are incredibly sharp. I used to have a Swiss Army knife before this for 10 years but I love the PS4 more. I was used to the sharpness of the Swiss Army knife so I immediately cut my finger with the PS4, it is so much sharper.

I used the plier for some electrical amendments on my bike and it can be used very well too.
on 21 June 2016
very good, I've perviously owned a few victorinox swiss army knives which are great but the springs in the bladed eventually go.
For my purposes the tools included here are perfect for the size and the main feature of pliers is a welcome addition over my old compact army knives. The scissors aren't great as the blades don't seem to line up properly but they can be used with care. I will deduct one star for that.
The knife blade is excellent and while it doesn't lock i would be much more comfortable using it compared with the smaller blade on similar size victorinox. I miss the tweezers from the victorinox but the pliers might do the same job and more.
on 4 January 2015
Nice to have both scissors and pliers which is the main reason i chose this model. The first tool I used though was the nail file - to smooth the nail I broke opening it! It seems sturdy enough but just a little but bigger would have been more useful to me I think.

Ordered late on Friday and delivered on Sunday! Excellent service.
on 22 March 2016
I've used leathermans before but the quality of the squirt that I received is appalling. There is play within the pliers and the scissors are so wobbly that they don't cut properly. Will definitely be returning this.
on 27 December 2016
I really fancied a multitool and wanted one that I could keep with me. Living in the UK that means I can't have a blade over 3 inches or one that locks unless I have a good reason to do so. Being an office workerI have no such excuses so I went for this with the 2 inch non-locking blade.
The first thing you notice with this is the size. It really is small. I can hide it in my closed fist and I have small hands. But, despite this it really does feel solid. There is no bending, flexing or creaking when you use it at all.
It has all the basic tools you might want for everyday use. The blade is curved and can cut through cardboard or any other packaging with ease. I did give it a bit of a sharpen as it wasn't super sharp out of the box. The file will help with a rough edge on a fingernail but I haven't had cause to use it for anything else. There are 2 screwdrivers which work well. The philips one is flat but is pointy enough to do a good job on things like battery compartments. The flat head one has the bottle opener on too. You also get a tiny pair of scissors. You won,t be cutting your Christmas wrapping paper with these as you'll be here all day but they are fine for small jobs. Fold the handle back and you will openup the pliers. These come to a neat, well-aligned point for the smallest jobs. There is a wire cutter in there too. I used it on the thick cable tie type loops on the kids' Christmas presents and it sliced through them with ease.
Overall I'm very happy with my choice. This tool is solid, well engineered and really handy for an array of daily jobs.An obvious 5 stars.