Customer reviews

Mediflow Waterbase Fibrefill Pillow, Regular Size
Size: Regular|Change

on 10 May 2017
Improved my neck problems, I use it fully filled with 5L of water. I would recommend it for good support
on 26 September 2017
As soon as I started using these my frequent stiff neck and sore shoulder episodes pretty much stopped. I've been pain free for over five years now. Filling them up can be a fit fiddly at first but you get used to it. The trick is to use the right amount of water and make sure you get the bubbles out.
on 3 November 2017
I read lots of reviews before I purchased and I was nervous that I would hear noises and feel like I was on a boat. This is an excellent pillow comfortable and supportive. I like a soft pillow so I half filled but there is no noise. It is heavy but I see that as a good thing as it doesnt move about at all. Definitely has helped support my aching neck and shoulders.
on 11 September 2017
I love this product. I first put two litres to see how it went it was very comfy. I use this pillow top of a quite thin pillow for height. I've recent add another litre of water and it more comfy now. I use to get a lot of neck ache but not had it once since I've used this pillow and had it about 8 months now. Would definitely buy again and recommend.
on 15 December 2015
Fantastic to start with - really helped with condition. Only problem being that the water pocket very quickly became worn and doesn't provide the support it did initially.
on 22 May 2017
I love this pillow. Have been struggling with neck pain for about six months, and, while the problem has not gone completely, I am no longer in constant agony, and I now manage to sleep properly.
on 11 July 2017
I've had this Mediflow Waterbase pillow for 6 months now and can honestly say it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I'm sleeping much better, and no longer have neck pain! I had tried many other pillows before this, but this is by far the best! I could not do without it!
on 27 May 2017
I used for a few weeks know, seems ok had major trouble getting air out needs 2 people still get a little sloshing but much better than many other pillows tried before.
on 24 July 2017
My neck has been killing me since buying this pillow :( unfortunately the return window has closed and I can't return it, otherwise I would. I was giving it some time and hoping that if I played around with the water levels it would work.
on 13 June 2017