on 21 November 2011
I use my stand with an iPod touch (which doesn't have any cases on) and the stand holds it fine. I only have two real gripes with it:
1) The iPod is still very flat when in the stand. As I use this stand on my bedside table when watching something in bed, this is quite noticeable. I get around it by propping up the back of the stand to make the iPod more vertical and it seems to work fine.
2) When the USB cable is attached (when the stand is used with the iPod in landscape mode) it moves the centre of balance, so the stand has to be positioned off centre. This makes it easier to knock out of the stand, especially when trying to press things on the screen.
on 16 May 2011
This is the second one of these I have purchased, this one was for my son who has an HTC, I have one for my iPhone 3GS. It does exactly what it's meant to do. Superb for watching a video or TV via moble phone. Have seen negative reviews of this product and can only guess that anyone who doubts this product has no idea what they initially purchased, it is lightweight, tough and can support the phone either landscape or portrait. 10 out of 10.
on 22 June 2011
Pure rubbish - doesn't hold the iPhone 4 in any way, shape or form, with or without protective case, only provides very little lift in landsape mode, pretty insecure at that - in portrait mode just falls over. Even for a bent bit of plastic costing around 2p to make, they might have made it the right shape. DON'T EVEN THINK OF BUYING IT!
on 2 November 2011
This is the S stand that comes free with the Incase iphone 3g cover. It even has the Incase logo on it. I lost mine and so am pleased to replace it. One way up it holds the phone in "portrait" mode and the other way in "landscape". It doesn't work without the cover though!
on 10 August 2010
I don't understand how you can include the iPhone 4 as a compatible device... purely because it isn't. Even my iPod touch wasn't compatible. I tried with cases, bumpers - you name it, I've tried it and still my iPhone won't stand up with it.
on 30 July 2011
This little piece of plastic is the simplest concept but works brilliantly.

It fits my iPhone 3GS to a tee.

Depending on which way up I put it I get a slightly different angle.

I can now play my iTunes with the phone plugged in with the screen on display rather than lying flat on a table. I also have used it to stand on my bedside table while I use an app to read novels when in bed. I also found it remained stable on one of those cushioned trays (stable table) whilst I used a bluetooth keyboard, providing a stable stand to use my iPhone as a screen.

It is the simplest design that works.
on 10 July 2013
Would not let an iPhone 4s stand in it easily.
The phone lays back so far in this cradle it;s impossible to see.
It was bought to allow the phone to stand on the night table with the alarm clock app, because it kept falling down we just gave up in the end.
Use blu-tack instead or make a simple one from a large paperclip both of which work much better.
on 27 May 2010
I bought this item as i needed a stand so i could prop up my touch to watch it. Looks ok in the picture, when i received it however it turns out to be a bit of shaped bent plastic that only slightly tilts the screen anyway. This is definately NOT worth 3.99 of anyones money even if you allow for postage in that price. Its a 10p piece of lightweight plastic shaped in a S to stand up. Other items are available that will do the job better and at a much better price...avoid...
on 25 December 2011
I can also confirm that a previous reviewer is correct. This does NOT hold an iPhone 3GS or 4 up. It is a completely useless bit of plastic. Don't waste your money on it.
on 5 January 2017