on 9 April 2017
Fitted my Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera
on 16 June 2017
Sx710 camera is well protected, side pocket will hold three batteries, and Sd card, well made, would recommend.
on 12 November 2015
Ideal case for my Lumix TZ30. Camera sits comfortably inside and padding keeps it secure. The small front pocket is large enough to hold my spare battery. The pocket is not too easy to undo so I know my spare battery is safe whilst I am taking photos. Also I love the colour.
on 7 July 2017
This case had to be returned as it was not the size stated but much too large. However it looked as though it would offer good protection for a camera larger than mine.
on 3 April 2017
Really pleased,perfect
on 5 May 2017
Easily fits a Nikon Coolpix A10 plus two spare AA batteries in the front pocket.
on 10 March 2017
Great little case.
on 31 July 2017
exactly what I wanted
on 16 June 2017
Perfect.
on 6 August 2017
Nice fabric,made well, very pleased matches my camera same design, just the right size, small and compact.