Hand Orientation: Right|Change

on 18 August 2010
THIS IS THE BEST GOLF TRAINING AID I HAVE EVER USED, IT GIVES YOU THE FEEL FOR THE CORRECT GOLF SWING INSTEAD OF TRYING TO THINK HOW YOU SHOULD SWING THE CLUB, AMAZING, IT HAS CHANGED MY SWING IN 2 WEEKS.
on 30 December 2012
I must be honest and say I thought about buying the Sklz Gyro Swing for over a year as it's a little on the pricey side for a golf training aid for me.

I watched YouTube video's and read reviews from golf sites such as MyGolfSpy & GolfWrx who all raved about this product & decided I would take the plunge.

Let me tell you, I should of bought this ages ago!!!

It is the best training aid I have ever used & I've used a few :-)

It puts you on the correct swing plane/swing path and teaches you the correct release EVERY TIME.

This is that good I would buy it at twice this price.

If you are thinking about buying this BUY IT NOW and you can thank me later ;-)
on 30 November 2011
This is an excellent training aid.
After a break from golf I started to slice my drives and push my irons left.
Got the gyro swing out and it corrected my swing very quickly.
on 16 July 2014
The principles of the trainer is first class which Is why it was purchased. My concerns is with the Amazon listing of including spare batteries, spare on/off switch and additional charger. These are NOT included. Also be aware that the charger is designed for use in the USA and not the UK - you will therefore need to purchase an additional adaptor to charge the batteries.
Battery life of the unit is poor - lasting about 20 minutes. Batteries take over an hour to charge and you need to charge four batteries and then the remaining two. Version II might include a charging cable and USB connected to the head ( in my dreams)