Ring Size: O|Change

on 9 January 2012
What a lovely silver ring this is. I bought it on sale just thinking it looked a little different from the usual but am surprised how good it looks. I've had many compliments on it since I've been wearing it.
on 8 February 2012
Bought this ring for my sister as a christmas present as couldn't find a thumb ring in the shops. Really pleased with it, looks quite expensive, nice different design and true to size. Comes in nice gift box too. Thinking of getting one for myself.
on 16 February 2012
This is so pretty. It can be worn 'both ways' to get the effect you want. Love it. I'm searching for more 'Dew' items now.
on 15 December 2012
I love the Stering Silver Art Nouveau ring. I havent taken it off since i bought it love it .
on 6 March 2014
This is a lovely , good quality silver ring. It sits well on the finger and looks really good. It looks better in real life than in the picture and is very art nouveau in style. It was delivered very quickly and packaged very well. I just love wearing it and would highly recommend it.
on 5 December 2012
I was so disappointed when this item arrive. It was very thin and much more delicate that the picture promised. Should have expected as much from the price and resent the cost of the postage!
on 15 May 2013
Great ring but it isn't as chunky as it looks in the picture, I bought it as a thumb ring so didn't want it to be too delicate, it is more delicate than it looks but it is still a really nice ring and I love wearing it as it is a bit different! Arrived quickly too!
on 7 May 2012
I'm a stickler for simple, unobtrusive, worthwhile jewellery. This is certainly a piece I'll be wearing for years. Great fit and goes with any silver pieces!
on 21 February 2014
I ordered this as a present, was looking for something unusual for a friends birthday, love the design of this ring, it looks well made and it arrived in a nice little ring box. The item arrived well packaged and well within the time amazon stated. I am really pleased with this purchase, just hope my friend likes it as much as me.
on 8 January 2014
I have to agree with the other reviewers who said that this ring was flimsy. Sure, it's a beautiful shape and it looks very pretty. However, it did not stand up to everyday wear the way my other silver rings can. One of the thinner loops has bent totally out of shape, and the whole ring is now square rather than round! For what it's worth - I work at a desk, so it was hardly subjected to anything out of the ordinary.
I've still given it three stars because it's very pretty, and would be nice for occasional use, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who was looking for something to wear on a regular basis.