on 23 May 2015
Previously bought this book for myself and thought it was brilliant. My best friend also wanted a copy so decided I would get it for her birthday. The book is without a doubt very good and would recommend it to all. However the cover of this book compared to my version was slightly darker in print. Not sure if this is a new style or a slight printing error. In any case, I would still urge all to read and buy this book.
on 25 May 2013
These CDs offer a new way of looking at life and 'What its all about'. Caroline Myss talks about her subject in an informal, sometimes amusing, manner that grabs one's attention from the word 'go'. The collection (six hours on five CDs), goes into great detail about what we set out to achieve when we reincarnate and the 'contract's we make with other spirit beings whose task, when they reincarnate (either as parents, siblings, friends or enemies) is to help us on our chosen path. The set needs to be listened to over and over, since there is much information to assimilate but, in my view, listening to each CD is an hour or so well spent.
on 3 September 2013
How interesting life can be when you start asking yourself questions! Then books, people, things appear in your life. They were always there and when you become aware, you wonder how did I not see it? Depending on where you are on your journey, this book may deepen your knowledge about yourself. very interesting reading if you are open.
on 15 March 2008
I think it is a wonderful book,but it does'nt take prisoners! Caroline Myss's style of writing...for me anyway, means that this is not an easy read. But for this reason and for many others I will read this book over and over...so I think a hardback is much the better option.
It can be used as a textbook in a sort of self formulated course in spirit and personal growth that can help change ones perception of how life ticks. I hope it will help others,and me too,to practically move in the stuck areas of life. Thankyou Caroline!
on 12 March 2017
item arrived on time in excellent condition. Very interesting position, but it takes some time to ''bite into'' the merits.
on 28 March 2017
Amazing book, the written expression of sacred contracts is very detailed..... A book you will read again and again x
on 23 November 2013
It's a more involved book, than Archetypes: Who are you. with such areas as health to name just one offhand.

The only problem I can see is that it's less straightforward to determine your archetypes - what if you're kidding yourself?
on 12 November 2014
After seeing the author CM interviewed on TV recently I just new I had to get this book as a gift for a good friend of mine. I really rate what CM has to say about life and how to live it. My friend will love this book.
on 9 April 2014
Content of this book is very interesting, like it. Unfortunately it is not very easy book to read, many mistakes and sometimes difficult to understand the meaning of some sentences.
on 28 July 2017
Excellent book and great service, recommend