TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 June 2016
Really good range of sizes and good thicknesses. The large ones have now got a fair chunk of my wool stash in them and slide nicely under my two seater sofa. Not only keeping the moths out, but stopping the dogs toys from rolling under there too! 😝 My husband has put his suit and tweed jackets in the hanging ones, not deflated, but still bug proof! The others have various bits of my sewing stash as well as my hand knits around the house. I love the little ones which just hold a single knitting project and fit inside my art bin really well. Let's face it, a handknit in natural fibres costs well over £100, and these bags were only the price of one or two balls. Plus they are easy to get into, and you don't have to get the vacuum out each time. I have put a couple of the medium ones by the bedroom chair for in season knitwear to also keep them safe. I do have bought wool, merino and cashmere stuff too, and even if only one garment is saved, these have paid for themselves there too. A great invention, and stops me having to use strongly scented or chemical moth repellents all round the house. Also I don't need to dig everything out and replace the protection every few months! Oh, and yes they compact well, but you knew that already...
review image
on 4 February 2013
I found this item very good quality and easily big enough to hold a thick feather filled double duvet. The only problem with it is the vacuum hole is very cheaply made, it is really difficult to pull open so that you can connect the vacuum to suck the air out. These bags have that push down cap that clicks when closed and pull to open which I found very dificult and I have good strength in my hands and fingers so I can just imagine how difficult it will be for the elderly.
I purchased the smaller size off amazon too from a different seller which were large enough to hold 2 pillows and they had the screw down cap which are much easier to open and close.
on 1 February 2017
Finally, no air loss! These are very good quality. I bought a set from Wilko that let air in after an hour! It took me ages to commit to buy another set lol. Because I trust the VonHaus range, I decided to just go for it. I'm very pleased. I've saved a lot of space and the bags work very well. All air is sucked out leaving a small packed bag that you can store perfectly. Great for space poor homes.
review image
on 23 May 2017
I have had vacuum bags in the past, and after time they have leaked and opened up again, but these are fantastic. I wanted to store some pillows and they work a treat, they are great quality and a great price, would definitely recommend them
on 5 October 2016
These work great if you place the bag down very carefully after you vacuum. But the ones I placed down with due care and attention have held up well.
on 7 December 2016
I had the same problem as the other 1 star reviewers - the product is not as described and not fit for purpose! I definitely didn't order the roll up bag. I contacted the seller to return this item but have been told that it would cost me £4 to return a £7 item. Absolute joke.
I then tried to use this product anyway but it does absolutely nothing to compact pack clothes.
on 13 February 2013
I was suprised by just how large these bags are. the quality is very good and they are so easy to use. It is amazing how much you can put in them and the space you can save. I have now ordered the medium size.
on 25 April 2015
I have waited a month to write a review just because these are as poor as the cheaper ones I have purchased. They keep the air out for about 2 weeks and then you have to use your section devise again. they DO NOT stay vacuumed very long. POOR QUALITY ITEMS.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR LONG TERM FRESHNESS!
on 6 January 2015
What can I say? Amazing, fantastic, genius, brilliant! My son used them to pack stuff moving to USA. He got twice as much in to the case & boxes but no extra weight.

I was so impressed I bought more, for me!
on 29 September 2016
half of them had tiny holes that allowed air back in