on 23 January 2014
It has made spinning pleasurable! I cannot tell you what difference it has made to the comfort of my favourite gym class, I can't understand why spin bikes don't come with seats like this?
on 15 November 2010
VEry thick and comfortable get seat. For that price, it is a bargain. I only started cycling recently and within a week after purchasing this, my cycle journey is a bless. It doesn't move away from my original cycle seat, secure easily and very comfortable.
on 14 June 2010
The name of the item says it all - 'Extra comfort bike saddle cover', and so it proved for me.
on 17 January 2011
Good product to replace a worn or split seat. Do be aware that it raises the height an inch or so.
on 13 July 2010
This saddle is fine, along with any other gel saddle but unless you get a saddle with the middle bit missing/where it dips, you will still get the bum 'bone' ache you get if you cycle for a long time.
on 29 September 2010
"Top product! It is only cheap but does the job perfectly. I have a 'mountain' (never leaves the road!) bike with no suspension, and with my old saddle I felt every bump in the road. Now I have the same ride as a full suspension bike, without the power sap you get with suspension (I have no need of it as I only use it to cycle to work), for a fraction of the cost!"
on 16 August 2013
Despite their claims, this didn't fit either of my bikes. Unable to use and very disappointed. Would not recommend product.
on 7 June 2011
Just to say thank you for the gel bike saddle - I only ordered it yesterday , and expected to be waiting quite a few days, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it in the post today - how's that for qiuck service!
The seat cover was very good, and deep too - so I can look forward to having comfort on my new bike.
The price was good too, even with the postage and tax
on 22 December 2015
Read numerous review about cycle saddle covers/padding. Many mentioned a problem with fit. So was a little worried about this fitting on a spinning bike in my local gym as had not got measurements. This does fit a standard gym spinning bike. I had one before which was just padded but his one has sections cut away to help reduce friction. Previously I found sprinting in the saddle particularly painful as I seem to have little padding on my rear end. However I have used this several times now and am really happy with it. Gold Coast - Unisex 40MM Thick Extra Comfort Gel Saddle Soft Seat Cover - Ideal for Standard Bikes, Exercise Bikes & Spin Class
on 2 July 2011
Very easy to fit and the draw string holds it in place well. It is not flimsy and seems to have been moulded to a very comfortable shape for the seat. The gel does have some give in it but it retains its shape and does a good job. My wife loves this seat cover and has commented on how comfortable it is. She does not complain of sore bum now just sore legs. Would definitely recommend this product