on 20 October 2011
These sunglasses were as dark as the void beyond the lowest depths of the caverns of Mordor. The shades are so black that I had feared that Sauron himself had removed all Light and Hope from the sky itself; which is exactly what I look for in a pair of solar eye-protectors.

They don't look cheap whatsoever, which has now made me the coolest Elf that roams these parts of Rivendell. All the woman want to ride on my horse with me because of how smooth I look with these wayfarers on.

Highly recommend.
2121 comments| 374 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2011
These sunglasses closely resemble the real Ray-Bans. They came a week after I ordered them, in a small envelope, and were in perfect condition. They protect my eyes well from the sun and fit perfectly over my optical glasses. Overall these are a brilliant value for money and if your looking for a cheap pair of sunglasses they I highly recommend that you get these!
on 17 July 2013
Cheap but not rubbish.
Fast delivery.
They do what they're supposed too and look fine at the same time.
Arrived two days after making the order...not bad for £1.93 :D
on 9 March 2012
i have purchased these sunglasses twice now as i broke my first pair during the winter by stepping on them, the last pair that i received were much better than those that i have go this time.
as it is coming round to the summer months again and these sunglasses suited my face well last year i bought another pair to replace he ones i broke.
the previous pair seemed larger, ie they had larger lenses and the frame itself was larger so fit my head better and was made of thicker plastic than these, although that being said these still fit relatively well and aren't uncomfortable and i have a relatively large head (or so i've been told).

i woul have much preferred sunglasses more similar to those that i got last time as they were much better than the ones that i received today.

i will update this if they break easily as they do feel flimsy

i would like to apologise if this review is pretty rubbish it is the first review i have posted on amazon
on 16 March 2012
Short and to the point - Cheap and weak. They arrived with a cracked lens; The plastic wasn't screaming durable so I've sent them back. Pay an extra £10 and get a pair that will last you.
on 13 April 2014
Cheap rubbish, just needed them for a fancydress to last a few hours but didn't even get them out of the packet and the arm fell off.
But at £1.69 you get what you pay for!
on 8 August 2013
Well, let me just start off by saying these Unisex Ray-Ban style black wayfarer sunglasses are... Literally amazing!!
You just can't go wrong!
As soon as it arrived it was well packaged in a padded envolope, as I opened it was nice and secure wrapped in bubble wrap, many layers so the product could not be broken or damaged... Tore open the bag in happiness popped them on and looked in the mirror! Dayum I was looking freash, The sunglasses felt very glossy and actually look expensive! Even tho I bought for £1.92!!! Real bargain when you buy shades for £5+ in shops nowadays! The sunglasses had a little label on the right lense "UV400" easily peeled off.. Looked into the lenses and could see myself! Very reflective for just UV400 cheap sunglasses! At the end of the ear bit I could see it had been filed, only after I put then on my head in a non normal way I would say I could feel it.. So nothings bad at all!

Overall - 5 Stars
I love the item!
Would buy from the seller again, had no issues what so ever. Absolutely amazing :) !
on 27 November 2011
Real Ray Bans are pricey, but I just wanted the wayfarer shape of sunglasses so this was my next stop. The price was super low and the reviews were very mixed so I wasn't too sure about buying it. I can say I am very happy with them so far. The sunglasses look just like is in the picture.
on 4 May 2016
The product itself is good quality considering the low cost. I was concerned that for the cost, the quality might not be so good but it is nice and sturdy and does not feel flimsy at all. The lenses are nice and dark and the size of the frame is good. I quite often find with sunglasses that they don't sit on my nose without movement and these glasses don't do this at all and I've been using them for a few days now. In summary, I'm very happy and would happily reorder when that need arrives in the future.
on 3 July 2011
Many people I know have been fooled into thinking that these are in fact genuine Ray Ban sunglasses. It is only on closer inspection that you actually notice that this pair is missing the trademark Ray Ban scribble on the lense. Having compared these glasses with a genuine pair I was very impressed at how very similar they are.

The Wayfarer style sunglasses are hottest style sunglasses to have this summer but they are only likely to be a fad so rather than spending an extortionate amount on a genuine pair of Ray Bans, I would purchase these beauties and save yourself a lot of money

The build quality is also rather good and they provide UV protection. Overall, if you are thinking of purchasing genuine Ray Ban's then buy these instead and you will save yourself a whole lot of money. A great stylish looking pair of sunglasses - thoroughly recommended.