Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 29 April 2017
Not as cheap looking as they cost. These were ideal for fancy dress (though I was lame and only went with this Smiffy's Men's Top Gun Bomber Jacket, Top Gun, Size: M, Colour: Brown, 39447 ).
on 12 April 2017
enhances my top gun image
on 19 April 2013
The model is quite like the famous aviator designer one and the glasses stay on your face very well. I haven't had any problems with the screws coming lose even though I use them almost everyday. Definitely brilliant quality for the price!
on 2 September 2012
£3.99 pair of New (Unisex) Gold Aviator Sunnglasses with Black Lens, with Cloth Case UV400.

For a very reasonable price, I did not expect such a Great pair of Sunglasses. There is so much that can go wrong. You Know, There are dark glasses but they don't work in the Sun, making things brighter than when you are not wearing them. This is EXACTLY Not The Case with these Sunglasses. They are exactly as described, and work Brilliantly to allow you Clear Vision on the Sunniest of Days. And we've had a good view of them this year. Great product. Great value, Great delivery time, and I am more than Happy with the whole deal. Proving, once again, that shopping through Amazon (for even the cheapest of items) is, yet again a 5 Star Experience. Highly Recommended. Thank you.
on 24 July 2013
Excellent sunglasses, duplicate Ray ban. Very effective in bright light and for sensitive eyes. Looks great. Comfortable to wear and very good build. Good for rough usage and cheap. All this for under £5 what more do you want?
on 8 August 2010
These sunglasses work very well and block out the sun fantastically!
Sometimes the lens comes out but they easily pop back in again!
The sunglasses for me ( 11 years old ) were very big but i don't know if they will fit anyone else but they are to big for my dad to!
on 27 February 2014
Opend them up and couldn't beleive how nice they looked. They felt sturdy and quite strong. I put them on and they were really wonky...and its not because of my head!!! I tried to bend the bits that go round your ears but still no luck. Such a shame as I reslly liked the style and feel of them. I bought another pair from another seller. And 10/10 for them. And they were 21p cheaper too :)
on 24 July 2013
I bought this for an 80's style stag do, as our theme was 'Top Gun'. I thought for this price for one night is great.....But....
I have ended up wearing them since after everyone said they prefer them to my wrap around ones.....lol
They are pretty good quality for the price....
If I break mine, I will be buying another pair....
Superb....
on 10 July 2014
Slightly longer arms than another pair bought from a different supplier so no need to 'quirk' the arms. Prodct as described and stops glare remarkably for price. Long term we shall see how they perform as I use them in an artic and things tend to get a litle bounced around in there:). Even if I have to replace them every few months, they are still a bargain.
on 7 May 2015
Seem a good quality for the price..little bit flimsy
Packing on the other hand I was unimpressed with..packed In a cardboard flat pack envelope which pretty much crushed the glasses and bent them out of shape if I hadn't been buying these as a gag gift I would be returning