on 27 February 2016
A cluster of intriguing stories with interesting themes, some even leave you guessing. In, "The Summer House," a young French girl is learning to cope with the break-up of her relationship during an evening when the first moon landing occurs; In, "Blue Poles," a young man keeps a record of a young hitchhiker he picks up. She is trying to understand the, "Free Love," ethos of the Hippy era; In, "Grasshopper," a young girl travelling on a train causes concern for a young male traveller. When he accidentally leaves his mobile phone on the train the intrigue becomes deeper. These are just a sample of three of the stories on this DVD. They really get you asking...."What if?....."
on 9 June 2012
I found this film strange and doubt i would watch it again was disappointed that robert pattinson was only in it for a few minutes and didnt really see the point of the film however i have watched everything that he has ever done so glad i saw it and he was good in his role
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2017
too many storys
on 2 July 2016
One of the worse films I've seen in a long time
on 20 November 2010
I would say that overall the film is very good. The actors that they chose to fulfil the different roles are all very watchable. My only problem was:- Where on earth was that sexy Pattinson guy! If you blink you miss him, and for me that was a shame, considering he is one of our most promising young Actors for 2010.

More Pattinson!!!!!
on 20 September 2010
I FOUND THIS A STRANGE DVD. IT IS MADE UP OF SHORT STORIES WITH NO LINK BETWEEN THE STORIES. I STAYED WITH IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH BUT UNLIKE OTHER DVD's IN MY COLLECTION I WILL NOT VIEW IT AGAIN AND WILL PROBABLY DONATE IT TO THE NEXT CHARITY COLLECTION IN MY AREA.
on 14 September 2010
To be perfectly honest, I don't know how to review this product because it's 5 short films -which are amazing- but I thought it was a whole film with all these actors in it.

A couple of these short films may be confusing but they make you feel sort of better after you watch them.

I'd recommend buying it.
One person found this helpful
on 28 February 2011
I really wanted to see this film because of the cast in it, however I was disappointed with the film. It is misleading as it makes out Robert Pattinson is the lead, but he is only in it for literally about 2 minutes!! There's not really a storyline, and was pretty boring to be honest. I wouldn't recommend buying it.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2010
I bought this because I want to see / own the short film "the Summer House" with Robert Pattinson. there are also some pretty good other shorts each with the bold names on the front of the DVD box. I have only watched it once so far, so I look froward to repeated viewings.
Thats why I only gave it 3 stars. None of the films were so good that I immediately wanted to see them again.
Pretty good purchase if you want to own a copy of all of RPatz's work.
on 23 August 2014
I only bought it because - it had Robert Pattinson in it - he was only in a few seconds I think they have used his name to sell it - it was complete rubbish