on 20 May 2015
I got this as Jane Adams is in it. I liked it enough to watch the first five episodes in one sitting and order seasons 2 and 3 after watching three episodes. The role reversal aspect makes really brings the laughs. I liked how it is mostly the women who swore. However, a flaw with the show is that Jane Adams is better than Thomas Jane and dominated every scene she is in; and when she is not in then you want things to hurry along until she is. Thus, the show is really about her character as Jane's is not that interesting nor does he actually do much.
on 16 August 2017
Not quite as funny as I was expecting but the strong story-line makes up for that. I will definitely watch the second season.
on 23 January 2016
Entertaining but all a bit weak. I'm afraid the prime character is a drip and whilst the concept of the series is a bit of fun it fails to live up to its potential. I don't think I'll be tempted to spent money on season 2
on 27 November 2017
on 18 November 2015
Season 1 of Hung is as funny as I remembered it to be.
Item was delivered quickly and safely.
on 12 October 2015
great
on 10 September 2014
excellent
on 7 November 2011
Loved the first episode , very funny in a bleak dark way but then gradually as the episodes continued I became less impressed. Ray didnt really develop and I always find Anne Heche rather difficult to swallow. Not a patch on Californication.
on 8 June 2011
An original, quirky US comedy-drama about a sports coach down on his luck who launches into a 'different' career. Dry, clever and increasingly watchable - and with the episodes being under 30 minutes each, nice and easy to pick up when you have a spare half an hour. Why hasn't this been on terrestial TV? It should be!
on 8 July 2012
Quite an amusing series and perhaps even partially possible. Some sex scenes were included but not as raunchy as college.rules.com. However the series has numerous twists and turns to make it into a comedy as well as offering some titilating scenes. I enjoyed the firs series and will be buying the second series.
Ron G.