Customer reviews

on 13 July 2013
I bought this for my dad as a present. It looks really nice but I don't think the strap will be good for him so please consider this when you buy this product. If your wrist is small then is great.
on 28 November 2013
One of my favourite new watches. Fairly small face and slimmer strap than I was expecting, but very classy and masculine all the same. Fairly easy to read except in poor light, though the glowing hands do help if you're in proper darkness.
on 22 August 2013
I wanted a slim, smart watch to wear to work, but when I opened the box I realised that this was far too nice to wear to work! I wore it to a dinner party and some people thought it was a vintage watch! (possibly due to the shape and styling). I am very pleased with it and would definitely buy another sekonda
on 19 October 2016
Thank you for the watch its just what i wanted and is for a gift for someone thanks again
on 13 November 2015
Excellent
on 11 June 2012
Bought this on the ferry back from France for £19.99. Great purchase and I am very pleased with it. Good solid feel and smart as well.
on 26 November 2014