Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 24 July 2014
I chose three stars as it was a pleasant read but not nearly as detailed or legally authoritative as the John Grisham books I read avidly a few years ago, the plot was far fetched and the narrative and characterisation equally so. Generally about the same attractiveness as the Theo Boone novels which I prefer to avoid.
on 26 August 2017
Grisham creates an interesting narrative as always that seem well researched and provide an insight in to the area he is writing about. However all the characters were unlikeable which made the book hard to read and the ending was awful.
on 4 September 2017
I enjoy the way that John Grisham writes and I was intrigued by the premise of this story. Sadly, despite a well crafted build up the ending just didn't live up to expectation.
on 26 May 2017
Good story
on 15 March 2017
Excellent
on 30 May 2017
a story within a story
on 10 August 2017
I struggled to put down this book once I began. Another fab read by JG. This author never disappoints you.
on 16 April 2017
It took me a long time to get into this book, it didn't grip me as did other John Grisham novels and I found the characters quite heavy
on 14 August 2017
Enjoying it
on 14 August 2017
Really liked this book. Would recommend.