Customer reviews

on 8 August 2013
It was perfect for me a little big but that's my fault. It came ready and was perfect for my practising
on 12 May 2016
I bought this over 2 years ago now, using it intesively and I am impressed to say it is still in working order (although the wood is starting to splinter). This is a good quality shinai, the weight is heavy enough to be significant but still easy to wield. The grip is sturdy and does the job well, for the first year at least, without losing its effectivenss. I would definately recommened this product as it has served me well and is good value for money.
on 6 June 2013
I bought it for starting Kendo Training i recommend this for beginners, But i also recommend buying a cover for it, its sold by the same people, just so you don't get in trouble with the police walking around with it.
on 28 June 2015