Customer reviews

on 14 July 2010
I am currently looking for a new radio alarm clock with ipod facility because I received this one as a present from my parents. It was not purchased from Amazon but another reputable supplier - QVC. The first clock lost time - around 10mins per day but on average 25mins per week! You could never anticipate when the time would be lost but if it happened overnight you were in for a shock in the morning.

This clock was returned and replaced and guess what the new one does exactly the same so it is going back too.

We couldn't believe that a digital, electronic clock could lose time - I thought is was me being stupid! But having had this experience we read some reviews on QVCs website last night and I am not alone - serval people report the same or similar faults. Be warned!
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 September 2010
I can't believe the review I have just read - I thought I was the only one, do not buy this clock radio, it loses time constantly, I returned the second one for doing exactly the same as the first!!!
4 people found this helpful