on 20 August 2017
Me and my daughter habe used this sInce she was 3 weeks she's now 8 months. Its been all over the world. OK it can be difficult to put on alone but we've worked out a method. She has always loved it. It's compact design means it can lI've in the nappy bag. Great when you find yourself unexpectedly somewhere where a pushchair is unsuitable. We've found it a perfect partner to the chicco minimo stroller
on 17 November 2015
Spent ages looking at baby carriers and decided on this. Very glad I did. Looks great, but most importantly baby is very secure and comfortable in it. Easy to adjust straps to fit myself and partner.
on 4 April 2015
Baby is happy and secure in this. Light weight and breathable product. Not over engineered or fussy, does the job and distributes baby weight evenly so I shouldn't get a bad back!
on 21 September 2017
Doesn't seem stable enough to carry my 13 mo... maybe better for a younger baby. The neck fastening was also uncomfortable
on 5 June 2016
Baby loves it
on 16 October 2014
My most favourite item..Recommend to all mothers it is so useful and it frees you up to do things around the house and gives baby the opportunity to be part of your everyday life as they see everything and love it.
on 20 March 2015
Good baby carrier that doesn't cost a fortune. Think it will get more use when our baby can hold his own head up as at the moment he is still a bit small and his head isn't very secure unless I hold him. Overall comfortable and well padded, relatively easy to use.
on 9 June 2016
Good product and very easy to put on. but slips down after walking for a bit so you need to keep adjusting it. Also your back and neck can be painful after carrying child.
on 1 September 2014
Has worked best for our baby once she reached 4 months. She likes looking outwards and seeing what is going on, but didn't like facing inwards. Gives us the freedom to go where a pram is awkward to take.
on 17 May 2015
Very pleased with this product. Product was delivered very quickly and packaged well. Product was exactly as described and shown in the pictures. Although haven't used product with baby yet, it is very easy to put on and was great that there was a video to follow.