Customer reviews

Accept Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 July 2017
A collection of the earlier years, but still a good album
on 6 April 2013
Early stuff by Accept but worth having - good value product and the 5 or 6 excellent tracks are therefore worth it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 June 2014
Thanks to everyone who has been sent from an online version of this. It was great to see the full amount of information on this
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 November 2012
Bought this [cheap] 3CD collection to see what the band was like after hearing "Fast As A Shark" on Planet Rock [I'd never heard of them before - and I listen to a lot of rock music!].

I really - really like most of the tracks on all three CD's however I find myself thinking - "Guns & Roses? - AC/DC? - Whitesnake? - Who Am I Listening To?

Based on these CD's even the band aren't sure quite who they are or who they want to be.

That said, if you like the music played by the above named bands, I think you'll like "Accept".
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse