on 8 June 2011
I bought this set for trimming beard, moustache and neck. The cutter is good but the attachments are so small and fiddly that I think that they are going to break. One attachment has 6 settings but is tricky to put on and worse to take off the machine. Adjusting the 1 to 6 settings is then really difficult. Using a larger clipper with a couple of plastic attachments is a lot easier than this Babyliss set.

The whole unit is so small that it is not good to use. Many of the bits in the kit are cheap and unnecessary.
I am disappointed with this. The photos look better than the product. So 2 stars.
on 30 December 2010
Husband insisted on buying this as he was fed up with barbers not getting it right. Good quality, used one many years ago on my own boys and found this one just as easy, despite my husband having very curly hair. First haircut a little short as thought the 'grades' matched the barbers,(he usually has 5 on top and 3 on sides, with these 7 and 5 gave the length). Can blend the different grades, trim in sideburns and shave neck. Great for me as I am not a hairdresser so cannot cut hair using scissors. Only slight grumble is length of cable, another couple of feet would have helped.
on 20 September 2013
As my previous Babyliss has given up working after 8 years in service it was quite natural that I went for the same brand. This particular model is great to handle, cuts hair in no time and easy to maintain. I am certain I got a product that will last me another decade.
on 26 August 2013
this is my third haircutting kit has everything in it you require, easy to use, in a compact case so you can keep it all in one place.
on 6 August 2013
Found this very easy to use,very quiet,the only thing that I could fault was the cable wasn't long enough so didn't stretch a long way.but overall did what I wanted from it..would recommend to friends for value for price..
on 4 November 2013
Fabulous value for money, ample attachments, no need to worry about charging and gives precision cutting / clipping I would expect from a much more expensive product.
on 26 July 2013
We have had a few different ones but this is the best it cuts really well really good value for money already recommended it
on 9 July 2014
Had for around 20 days and the product is now broken it broke half way through cutting my hair so not only did it start to rip and pull my hair I then had to go out with half my hair cut and pay for it to be finished..... Really bad wouldn't recommend
on 3 January 2015
Absolute rubbish - read loads of great reviews on here, so maybe I was unlucky, but this made the most unbelievable noise when I first used it, wouldn't quieten down despite me trying everything it said (turning the screw-type bit, etc.) and pulled at my hair instead of cutting it.

To be avoided at all costs - sent back instantly and a full refund was credited to my account, so at least Amazon did the right thing unlike Babyliss. Would never buy a Babyliss product again.
on 27 March 2016
This is so useless i am so disappointed i dont know how do one can trim beard with this big machine and maintain it. it feels like its clipping your hair rather than trimming or cutting.. its rough and painful