Size: Large|Change
Price:£1.32+ Free shipping

This arrived well before its due date which I am happy to say I am glad about as I needed it badly for the garment I am knitting at the moment.

Its very well made. I have the larger size.

The stitch holder as you sleep it into your stitches, its a rounded edge so no fear of stabbing your fingers. It also glided into each wool/yarn stitch so that you have no fear of double stranding your wool, this is the best one I have found for the work I want to do and I would highly recommend it.
on 21 November 2015
I sent for these after using the other type of grey metal stitch holders which look nicer but aren't so secure as it is easy for the tip to become dislodged. With this safety pin type there is almost no chance of them opening by mistake.
A very useful item amongst my knitting equipment. I have had to start from scratch with needles, etc as I gave all my things away which I have regretted especially having to start with everything all over it is very costly!
on 13 April 2013
I bought this stitch holder as I am making quite a detailed cardigan for a friend's new baby. The stitch holder is easy to use and the stitches go on easily and are held without sliding off. Good product which does what it says!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 January 2013
This is a very good size stictch holder and nicely made with a strong catch on it. Very useful for holding sticthes on a neck for instance not alot one can really say about a bit of metal that holds spare stitches!
on 18 October 2011
This stitch holder is very easy to use and a must for someone who has to have to save their stitches in order to start on a new part of the garment they are knitting. The product as I have said, easy to use and keeps the stitches safe even when in the knitting bag with other items, it won't come open!
I haven't yet used this but it looks fine. I got rid of all my knitting equipment a few years ago as I had health problems which were making it very painful for me to knit. Although I still have problems I try and do a bit but it meant me starting all over again with all the things I needed and patterns so it has turned out quite expensive so I must now at least try and keep it going! These stitch holders are great and the small ones come in very useful
on 10 November 2010
I cannot answer this review as it stands because it's telling me it's a TOY? It is a Toy it's stitch holder for knitting.

So here is my review.

Excellent item
Does the job intended.
Quick delievery
Durable
Excellent service all round.
will use seller again.

Lynn
on 18 September 2012
Good Speedy delivery and arrived well packaged. This item is ideal for holding stitches until they are needed to knit. Easy design to use and does a great job. Not too large to store... Would definately recommend this item as great value for money.
A useful item and because I gave all my knitting equipment away a few years ago I have had to start from scratch which has turned out to be very expensive but little items like this are so useful