on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely rattle for a young baby. Our son used it lots until he was around 6 months old. It's easy for baby to get hold of, and because its soft they won't hurt themselves when they inevitably hit themselves on the head with it. Washes well too!
on 18 April 2012
Bought this for my little Grandaughter ,was looking for an activity arch at the time ,when this popped up!!it iterested me and when I started reading the reviews ,thought yeh, I,d give it a try as my grandaughter was only 3months at the time and could.nt hold much!!Well I am so glad I did ,because she loves it!It is really good ,because alot of rattles you find, have got thick carry handles that babies have problems grabbing ,where as, this one is thin and she can get her little tiny fingers around the handle,she also loves to suck it! The colours are very bright too, her little eyes practically popped out when we first gave it to her!!Because my grandaughter,loves this little rattle so much(called Z), we have now bought her a big Zebra!Well worth every Penny!!!
on 28 February 2016
I bought this for my, now, 7 month old when she was newborn. This and a faces book I bought were the only toys she actually showed interest in from so little and now still loves them!

The black and white side is fantastic for engaging newborn eyes that are unable to see colour yet, then the coloured sides add more to enjoy when they can. The toy is soft and easy to grasp with tiny, un-co-ordinated fingers and has a little rattly sound to enjoy to add a further dimension to the sensory enjoyment. Fantastic toy for a fantastic price.

I have linked the book I mentioned too.
Baby's Very First Book:Faces
on 8 November 2014
I love Lamaze so ordered this thinking it'll be great for my newest son. It's really cute but sadly poorly made as all the stitching has come apart.
on 1 June 2014
Another great toy by Lamaze, nice size, easy to hold, colours to encourage vision and focus, different colours on reverse and makes a nice sound.
on 5 September 2011
My newborn baby loves this rattle. He follows the sound and is mesmerised by the black and white colours. Would definitely recommend.
on 23 November 2012
This is well made, easy to hold for little hands, and on the other side of the high contrast black and white zebra print, there is a bright purple zebra print with a lighter zebra print design incorporated within that - creating an attractive feature to keep little one entertained.

But sadly my boy (5months) doesn't care - hopefully it'll change as he gets older!

The product is very good, but due to it not keeping my boys interest I've knocked a star off.
on 28 February 2012
My baby girl is now 6 weeks and it's amazing watching her eyes tracking this rattle, it really catches her eye and she stares at it for ages! I love it, it took quite a while to find the right toy for her as she is so young but I think I have finally found it. Her hands a still too small to hold it but I'm sure it won't be long and she does grab out for it and stroke it. Highly recommended!
on 10 April 2014
This is a very pretty rattle but sadly it just didn't interest my baby. The sound it makes is very subtle - probably makin it a hit with parents but it didn't capture m baby's attention at all. We have a larger rainmaker type rattle that makes much more noise and he cant get enough of it.

I know the toy has gotten great reviews so perhaps my LO is the exception.
on 20 May 2015
I can only agree with what the other Reviewers have said, as I bought this for my 7 month granddaughter on the basis of all the wonderful reviews it has - and also as I could see by the description that it was just what I was looking for. Young babies really love distinct black and white colouring and my granddaughter adored it straight away! Can't ask for more.