Price:£1.00+ £1.95 shipping

on 20 May 2010
Just received the case and I have to say I am impressed. It feels very well made and provides good protection for the phone and screen from scratches from coins/keys you might have in your pocket. The case may be deemed boring, but I feel that if using the phone in a business environment, it fits the bill perfectly as it is not brash or flashy.

The "pull up strap" is very useful and necessary as the phone fits snugly in the case. I assume that it will be a little easier to get in and out as the leather ages a bit and gets used to the phone's shape.

If you are looking for a good value quality case for your HTC Desire then I recommend this one.
on 18 May 2010
I've tried another case for my new desire and wasn't happy with the fit. Ordered this on sunday night and it arrived this morning (tuesday), impressed as it said 5-7 days for delivery. The case is a perfect fit and the pull up tab is a simple but effective way of easily removing the phone from the pouch(a big problem with my last case!!!) The case itself is of nice quality the interior has a fine microfibre lining which seems to help keep the phone clean. I see other reviews saying it's not very exciting/colouful, but I like the simple clean lines and it is genuine leather. For a branded HTC product it's very well priced(cheaper here than anywhere else I could find). Delighted with it and the fast delivery.
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2010
An excellent case.

Only issue was during the initial use, it was a very snug fit, and I was slightly worried that it might damage or scratch the screen. However, it just needed to be used for about a day or so for it to loosen up enough so that the Desire fit perfectly.

The pull out bit allows for quick access to the phone.

The case looks great and for the price I would recommend to anyone who wants to protect their phone.

I would also recommend getting a screen protector, just in case.
on 16 May 2010
This was initially advertised that it would fit an HTC Desire (which I own) but was eventually changed to a puch fit for the Google Nexus One but dont let that fool you. At the start it gets a bit tough to push in and pull out the HTC because the the pouch grips it so tightly since it's brand new. But over a course of a few days it eases up and gets easy to push in and pull out your HTC Desire. I don't like all those multi-coloured pouches you get on the market, wanted a simple one and bought this as soon as I saw it. Excellent product and just what I was looking for.
on 29 June 2010
The 'official' HTC case for the phone and it does the job very well as previously stated.
The disappointment is that (despite the product description) the case is not made of leather. It's very good quality vinyl, but fine leather it isn't.

Apart from that, it's probably the best case currently available.
on 23 October 2010
I just thought I'll share this experience with you. I've been quite happy with the pouch since my purchase 4-5 months ago. Nice looking product, good quality in general. It just has one problem. After months use the original tight fit for the HTC Desire turns quite loose. I now have to be very careful to always keep the pouch upward or else the Desire simply slips out of the pouch. It is a problem e.g. when taking it sideways out of a jacket pocket, one has to be very careful it's not tilting slightly downwards. I'll probably have to go back to my cheap-looking but "safe" pouch I originally purchased for the Desire. Too bad. I'm sure other buyers will experience the same after ½ years use.

Thomas
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2010
I bought this leather slip case as my new HTC Desire didn't come with a case, and it really needs some protection for its big screen when being carried in bags or pockets.

I have a work BlackBerry which has a very similar case, and which gives excellent protection, so I wanted that kind of case for my HTC Desire too. I am delighted with the case!

Key points for choosing this case:
- very stylish
- exact fit for this model
- ease of use (hard-wearing pull-tape to help you remove phone from case)
- very discrete: your expensive new phone will not be advertising itself to potential thieves while in this case
- excellent protection for the whole phone: tough, think leather prevents scratches and absorbs impacts
- slim: much less bulky than the "flip-top" cases which you can buy

Any minor niggles?:
- no, the case is perfect for the job, and very good quality
(My only gripe is that HTC don't supply a case by default - these phones need protection!)

This is my recommended buy for the HTC desire; nothing else will combine the level of protection with the slimness and ease of use.
on 25 May 2010
An excellent quality fine but sturdy leather case with mico fibre lining. The case adds liitle bulk to the device as leather and stitching are fine. The devive is snug but easily removed from the pouch with an ingenious pull tab which retracts when the device is replaced in the pouch. This case is clearly bespoke to the device. I prefer this to an open up case which leaves a cover flapping all over the place when using the phone.
on 28 May 2010
Received this case today and I must say I'm very impressed with the quality and fit. It does not increase the overall size of the phone too much and allows it to be put in a trouser pocket or a shirt pocket. The lifter is essential and works really well. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 13 May 2010
Can't complain !!! Certainly not the most posh or designer feel, but will do the job of protecting your HTC Desire. Perfect fit, i must say and quite a reasonable price too. The pull up is also a nice feature. So, until more choices are available, this pouch will do more than fine.