Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£38.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 8 March 2017
if you want ripped off buy these. Sizes apparently changed last year so the size i knew had fitted in the past was useless since there are no size charts provided or information reflecting such a change. Better still if you want a refund it'll cost you to return them then 15% deducted off your refund. Or they can replace them for no extra cost oh yeah except the postage both ways.

10/10 would come here for being ripped off 👍
on 4 July 2017
Ordered as a replacement for current large pants ,these new "large"are way too small .
Seller informs me Canterbury re-sized their products 2 years ago - not obvious from description .
Replacement incurs a cost of 2 P+P ( no guarantee new item will fit).
Return incurs a cost of 1 P+P, and a 15% reduction of cost of item .
Either way Im up to £10 out of pocket .
Bear this in mind if buying this item .
Maybe other sellers take a different stance on unsuitable items
on 6 August 2017
Really good delivery time. The Canterbury gear is brilliant really good fit. Good service would buy again 5 stars.
on 20 October 2015
We bought two pairs. They are beautifully made and having the full zips on the side helps putting them on as my husband has fractures his leg.
on 16 June 2017
There is no way thee's are real, the sizes are a joke. Leg length barely fits
on 5 April 2017
Sizing way different from the pair I bought previously, great trackies but size all over the place
on 20 April 2017
size was wrong, had to return it.
on 21 February 2015
Just what my son wanted but watch out for sizing. I'd read that these do come up very long & it is true. My son is 6ft3 & I ordered a size medium which was a perfect fit.
on 28 June 2017
On time and exactly what I wanted, size is spot on
on 1 April 2014
These are incredibly comfortable, I bought a second pair in navy as I'm never out of them these days. Be aware that they are made quite large, I'm 6'2" tall with a 34" waist and I only need a medium. I knew which size to go for as I tried on a pair in JD Sports before ordering them.