Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

• Customer reviews

on 31 May 2017
Tried these for my 7yo after the Drynites were getting a bit tight - much better fit, she says they are comfier to wear, they're definitely softer to touch. A much better fit too.
on 8 February 2018
Excellent product for my daughter who has additional support needs. Difficult to find in supermarkets these days so now purchasing online. I feel they are better than Huggies but that's my personal preference.
on 18 June 2016
I can not recommend these enough. My 3 year old used these at nights while we were training her. She didn't have any leaks, they fit really comfortably and they helped night train her.
I used these for 2 months and she has not weed herself at night ever since.
I loved them and will use them on my son when he is ready to be trained.
on 17 May 2014
I would recommend these to anyone who's little one still is not quite dry at night time as they are really absorbent and fit really well and great value for money, I wouldn't use any of the other ones as we tried the drynites pull ups and they left my daughter with a rash on her bum, not sure why I think maybe they use different materials to make these which react with my daughter, so these are the best to use, would highly recommend! :)
on 7 April 2018
These are amazing for my almost-three year old. Please bring these back in stock!
on 25 February 2013
I would recommend this product to all those parents who are starting with training their kids to potty. It is a great product and cheap too. I have tried few other brands but find these jammies a lot more softer and my baby is extremely comfortable in these.
on 29 March 2018
Arrived quickly and have had no leaks with them
on 16 November 2015
Very good for my 2.5 years old for a safe night sleep after I found 6+ was not big enough for her anymore.
on 2 April 2018
No leakage. Comfortable.
on 30 April 2016
Really pleased with these as the size are hard to get hold off and the price is great i am thinking off subscribing brilliant item thanks