on 9 May 2016
Had one of these when younger and like it to save my finger tips. Unfortunately, whilst I didn't expect top notch for £1.99, I also didn't expect it to break after 4 uses which is what has happened with this one. Very flimsy sub par product.
on 12 May 2016
Item has proved disappointing. Only used once before it became warped, and it is now extremely difficult to turn the fine grater attachment. I know it was really cheap and you can't expect too much, but surely you should be able to expect it to last a bit longer than this!
on 3 October 2014
Initially I gave this grater a good review because I thought it excellent value for the money. It worked well, looked satisfactory and was very cheap. Unfortunately, a part of the plastic broke four months after purchase, making it unusable. We had only used the grater about once per week at most, so think we would probably get better value for money by paying more for a more robust version. However, if you only need the grater for a short period, this would be satisfactory, based on our experience.
on 4 November 2013
Not the most substantial bit of kitchen kit you will ever see but the price is good and it does the job. Better than the cheaper ones I ordered that never turned up, and also better that one I bought at more than twice the price that clogged up and proved impossible to clean.
on 12 April 2016
Very Flimsy and cheap... you get what you pay for I suppose.. Took forever to grate a small piece of cheese as the tiny little 'cutters' on the grater bit are too narrow and not at all sharp... threw it in the bin. Have now ordered another with excellent reviews.. we shall see!
on 24 April 2013
Its not strong as I hoped and I think it would break quite easily and I thought it would do the large flakes, but it does not and then I am frightened to grate to turn the handle incase it snaps and its simply easier to do it the old fashioned way. Well it was cheap and I guess you get what you pay for. Its ok for small amounts of softer cheese.
on 10 April 2016
Bought this so my little girl didn't grate her fingers when she helps me cooking worked fine for the first few occasions but now the grating wheel turns freely and does not grate anything glad it didn't cost very much
Also no washing instruction so was unsure whether dishwasher safe decided to work on it can't and hand washed instead
on 8 February 2014
very flimsy and feels like it could break at any point but it does the job and a lot easier that grating the conventional way with the old serrated metal board of death. Also quite easy to wash all comes apart and goes back together easily, not bad for the price
on 20 October 2013
How did I live without this?! Seriously. It's made my life easier and my fingernails are now safe from the danger of being grated.
on 12 December 2013
Me and my family were loving this item when we first got it. After about one use it started to slip when grating so took ages to grind any cheese. After about 5 uses the plastic split. Not good. Wouldnt recommend.

See one answered question