Customer reviews

1,150
Colour: Yellow|Change

on 28 December 2014
This was for the youngest granddaughter. Her other two sisters already have different trunkis so this completes the trio. Really pleased looks better live than in picture.
on 26 September 2014
Fantastic design, sturdy and top quality. Our two-year-old enjoys wheeling it about and unlocking the clasps.

It would be nice to have quite a few more pockets on the inside, however. Little ones have so many little bits for trips that could do with orderly storing!
on 13 April 2014
The suitcase is excellent quality and will get you a lot of admiring glances in the airport. Great for little ones when you have to drag them through large airports - the Trunki will mean no more moaning. Love it!
on 14 May 2015
I bought this for my niece. It's a great little product - both for packing her things for holidays and as an extra form of entertaint. I'd like one for my daughter when she's old enough!
on 13 May 2013
A bit skeptical about the color when ordering, but very glad it turned out to be beautiful. My 2 year old boy was jumping with joy and couldn't wait until he got his hands on it. Love the quality, color, print, everything. Ready for our big trip with the trunki. I will have no issues in recommending this to anyone.
on 15 May 2017
Trunk is are so much fun for the children, ideal for packing toys to take on holiday or clothes of course
on 20 August 2014
The trunki made my sons first flight less scary and he had fun riding up and down the terminal on it while waiting to get on the plane which was a good distraction.

The only downside is that the wheels are fixed so they don't have any flexibility when you're using the strap to pull the trunki - it doesn't go where you want it too, so you end up carrying it.

It was certainly worth the purchase.
on 1 December 2013
I'm certain that my granddaughter will love it for her trip abroad. The ride on suitcase looks sturdy and the sturdiness adds to the weight (1.7 kg), but means more to carry. I'm not sure if the case is good value above £30.
on 15 December 2016
Fantastic buy. My granddaughter has had this for 2 years now. So robust.
on 24 February 2017
Love it, very easy to use and decent quality. My 3 year old loves playing with it and stores a fairly good amount of his toys.