Customer reviews

Golf Evolution - Funny Golfing Gift Mens T-Shirt Royal Blue L
Size: Large|Colour: Royal Blue|Change

on 30 September 2011
Bought this for my partner from our kids. Seller was great, shirt arrived very quick and fit should be good, I think - I bought a Large and compared it with his other T-shirts and it was pretty much the same size :)). Material and print surface appears to be of decent quality if you consider the price - about the same for a cheapish t-shirt from the high street. Can't wait to give this to him next week, i know he'll love it, and it's a great present for someone who loves golf but has all the kit already, and you can't afford to buy them a whole new set if clubs!
on 26 June 2017
Very good quality t shirt. Ideal humorous gift for any golfer.
Fast delivery and would buy again.
on 8 July 2014
partner loved it
on 12 August 2011
I bought as a present for my Dad who loves golf - and he loved the t-shirt. It's a good quality item too and washes well.
VINE VOICEon 28 December 2014
I was stuck for something for a 50-something man whose hobby is golf but who already has all the stuff he needs and I wouldn't know what to get him anyway. Then I spotted this. I brought the extra large which is actually pretty big but would rather err on that side. He was delighted with the design on the front and the colour and it seemed pretty good quality. So all in all a good buy.
on 23 August 2012
I bought this t - shirt for my boyfriend who is a golf enthusiast and he absolutely loved it! I bought the medium size which fit him well (not tight, just as a tshirt should be) and he is a medium normally. He said he has received quite a few compliments regarding the tshirt. It washes well. Great product, would highly recommend.
on 18 July 2015
Brought for my dad who lives in Thailand and plays golf most days - great golfing t-shirt apparently! all his golf buddies love it as does he. My dad is soooooo hard to buy for as he gets everything he likes (lucky him I know!!!) so great find - chuffed thanks. Quality also good btw and no loose stitching etc
on 18 May 2013
I used to play a lot of golf until I seriously hurt my back and had to stop playing. My wife saw the above t shirt,thought it would cheer me up as part of my birthday present. The quality of the cotton and printing on shirt is top class. Delivered as stated when ordered. Will continue to buy goods from Amazon
on 30 December 2016
As this was a Christmas gift, I have been unable to supply feedback before now. Recipient very happy with this item and says that it is a comfortable fit for him. Delivery was good and I would use this supplier again.
on 11 July 2012
Exactly as expected and arrived promptly. Just as well I took another reviewers advice and ordered the XL in place of my normal L sized 42" chest. That apart it's great :-))