on 30 December 2015
Perfect
on 13 March 2015
Convenient but very exoensive to use.
on 2 September 2013
I'm using Windows 7 and this installed automatically with no messing about. There's a link to a website that shows you how much data usage you have left and the connection appears to be really fast.
on 21 February 2013
go this a long time ago. and its still going strong. have problems some times getting on line between 16-21 hours but its better than the rest of the companies in dongles. if you want a dongle get this one. im around east london essex area. works well for me.
on 18 July 2011
Quick and easy to use, plug in and play.

But 1 drawback, if your Mcafee or NOrton Virus Scan or whatever other virus programmes you use start scanning it can use alot of MB off the USB stick.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2011
I have a mobile home in west wales, the signal hear is very poor and we were concerned as Carphone warehouse told us we could not get reception in our post code. My neighbour has a 3 dongle and she said it works OK. I decided to go ahead and purchase a pay as you go dongle but was not happy that unlike a phone where you top up with £10 and use it until it runs out, with broadband you top up £15 and it lasts 30 days whether you you your allowance or not. (Might as well have a contact!!) As we are not in Wales all the time and have broadband at home this did not appeal. I decided therefor to get the 12 month 12gh dongle that lasts from when you first use it for 12 months. It was easy to set up, and reception/signal is excellent. They say they cover 98% of the country and I believe that to be true. It is faster than my home broadband, we do live in the country though. Very happy with my purchase, cheapest anywhere and works great. Highly recommended.
7 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2011
Had lots of problems with loading the drivers onto the laptop (Both for a Mac/Lion OS/X and Windows 7 machines). The device was recognised but the software failed to install as it kept stating that the device wasn't plugged in. Went to a '3' shop but thy were worse than useless just stating that they have never had any problems with the dongles.

Had to search internet forums for a solution, which was to install the drivers from Vocaphone and then the software from '3'. Whilst this worked, it wasn't ideal as I ended up with Vocaphone and 3 software running.

Contacted '3' (using a '3' mobile as it was free from one of their phones) and after 40 minutes on the call, the resolution was to download/install their software, but ignoring the model number of the dongle (If you selected the correct model number the install doesn't work).

Once working, really good product. Getting good network connections at pretty good speeds.

Summary: The drivers on the dongle don't work with modern O/S's (such as OS/X Lion and Windows 7) download them from '3' but just ignore the model numbers when selecting the software and just pick the latest version.
on 23 June 2011
I have one of these and it was great for a year (and now I top up each month). BUT, recently my previously really good speed has plummeted and I keep losing all signal. What has annoyed me though is the customer service, a very long phone call (not-free to not-3 customers) has made no difference and they fobbed me off with a story. "It's going to be fixed tomorrow", which it wasn't.
I'm looking at other providers now.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 October 2010
Perfect example of plug 'n' play. Dead simple to install then bob's yer uncle, internet ion your laptop with no contracts, passwords or other impediments.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 November 2011
Received the next day and does exactly what it says on the tin. Well packaged and works well. As we can't get broadband where we live my husband is a very happy man