on 4 August 2014
I have used these brushes with PVA and mod podge, to decoupage some bedroom furnitre.
You get three brushes, each with different sized foam heads.
They were very easy to use, and gave nice clean and neat results.
Good quality and washed well after use. Excellent value too.
I will definitely use these again for future projects.
16 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
Perfect for craft work with glue. Glitter tends to stick in the foam even after cleaning so if you’re using a very light and very dark glitter you may want to buy multiples. The smallest size is still fairly big so had to use artist paintbrushes rather than these but these are much easier to clean (aside from the glitter issue), would buy again.
on 2 February 2018
These are cheap and cheerful and worked perfectly for my craft project of coating wallpaper with PVA adhesive. The foam pad washed out well too so I can use them again.
on 9 February 2016
I bought these to use with acrylic varnish, and they were perfect for the job. The foam brush smoothed out any bubbles to leave a perfect finish on the toy chest I painted. They were amongst the cheapest on Amazon, but I'm very happy with them.
One person found this helpful
on 21 April 2018
I've had it over a year and it still keeps the shape. Wooden part are sturdy. It rinses alright. It'll get them again if needed.
on 6 May 2018
Thought they were OK at first but then realised they weren't great value for money. Available locally cheaper.
on 19 October 2016
Not the same packaging but still got the three foam rollers all the same. Look to be decent quality. Haven't used them yet but they will do the job I need. Knocked a star off as they took well over a week to be delivered.
on 12 March 2018
Nice foam brushes. the handles have come off, but not a problem for me, just a little E6000 and staying put now
on 6 April 2017
Bought to apply teak oil to my garden furniture. I went through all three brushes on only 4 chairs. The sponges came right off the wooden handle about 1/4 of the way through each chair - complete waste of money.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 June 2018
Good brushes, leave a flawless finish and are very easy to clean