Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.29

on 2 February 2014
I first heard The Glitch Mob when listening to daft punk remixes form the Tron: Reconfigured album. Their music is a somewhat techno style, and is very nice to hear . You can listen to the songs again and again and not tire of them, and they let the imagination run wild. I would recommend this to any one who enjoys daft punk, and other techno style artists.
on 11 June 2011
I'm pleasantly surprised by this album, this is my introduction to TGM and the production is the very slightest bit rough around the edges so I thought it was a bit of a gamble... Paid off!

Awesome, chunky baselines and catchy melodies throughout, it's got plenty of interest and enough continuity to call it a proper album not just a disk full of tracks. For me, it's for driving and it's for coding. By far and away my best impulse purchase this week, I hope The Glitch Mob keep this up!
on 17 December 2012
I heard this album in a friend's car and just had to buy it. It has an amazingly unique sound, highly recommended, and I look forward to more from these guys.

It has a very Tron-like electronic "glitchy" sound to it, what I didn't realise until I heard this is that they have a remix on the Tron Reconfigured album.

Now I just need to find more music like this.
on 5 June 2013
This album has easily made my favourite list. It's one of those albums that no matter how many times I listen to it, it never gets old. There is always something new that I hear in the music, which only makes me appreciate the songs even more.
on 23 March 2014
It was not a vinyl at all. The title specifically calls this item [2 LP] [Vinyl] but it was a CD instead.
on 28 October 2013
A friend played me 'How To Be Eaten By A Woman' and that was it I've been hooked since the start of summer.
I listen to this at home and let my imagination run wild, or on the street it's the sound track to my life.
I can't give a genre but trip-hop and tribal elements are enjoyed.
I wish that it was played in clubs.
I hate that you can't buy it on CD.
on 30 January 2012
Hey, its good to go running to.. whats even better is if you are in the London commuter rush hour. Noone will be stopping you.

Bass driven, hard thumping electronic. Its the way to go. A->B in the fastest time? sorted.

I genuinely like this album, especially Bad Wings. Not my favourite genre usually but it is definitely worth it is you need some motivation/shut the world out time. All the tracks are defined and different (!!). Only wish they had another album out...
on 26 December 2012
Really good album. Just a massive shame there seems to be no CD, so I can only download it? If anyone knows where I could buy a CD from, that would be great.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2014
Absolutely amazing album, every song feels like it has its own story to tell, evidenced by the titles of each one
on 25 September 2015
My vinyl glitched and I got mobbed by a bunch of angry dwarves. Great sound though. 5/5