on 18 May 2012
Please, I implore you, read the reviews of this chair before buying it, if you are going to be sitting in it for any length of time each day, then don't buy it, it is made with incredibly cheap plastic and leather, I have had mine less than two months and it has already broken, this is unacceptable, the chair is not as well padded as the one in the photo, it's just a cheap thin layer of foam, the arm wrests are padded with paper thin foam and give no real comfort since there are screws in here, overall a very very low quality chair and a waste of money.

I am not fat, nor is anyone else who sits in this char, it is used less than 8 hours a day, and it has already broken. DO NOT BUY - I WARN YOU
22 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2014
Poor item and very badly put together. The screws didn't even line up so what a complete waste of chair!!! I complained and requested a refund to which I am still waiting... They didn't even want the chair back. The packaging was terrible as well. The quality control on this chair is appalling and the company should look into the wastage!! What a shame as this could have been a good chair.
on 12 November 2012
Had this chair for about a year now, good quality materials, durable and robust, easy to put together. Swivvels 360 goes up and down and can put it up right or at an angle. Also would like to iterate what a great company it is that provides it. After a year of good use, my 5 prong wheel base broke in half, tried to repair to no avail, I contacted the company to purchase a new wheel base, and they're sending one out to me absolutely free! Quality company!
on 26 December 2010
i bought this chair for my library after failing to find a good one from Argos. It was jus for a try and more so it was eligible for free delivery. It has everything you will need and much more for its price. I am thinking of going for another. I strongly recommend it. You will not be disapointed.
11 Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2010
I use this chair for my xbox 360 as a substitute for a gaming chair. And it turns out it was even better. Very comfy and i use it for everyday use - easy to esemble. 5 star :)
on 23 December 2010
This office chair was a gift to me as I was in need to replace my old chair.
It fitted together easily, though I WAS PLACING THE BASE IN THE INCORRECT hole, so
be careful of that. Great comfort and no complaints.
on 5 August 2011
I Got this chair delivered by the fantastic compnay DPD. This took me 90 mins to put up, i had problems with the instructions..just how to place the arms on the back and front is a bit confusing. but once accomplished then wow. sitting in the chair now..i can swivel all the way round. And this is so much more comfortable then my old chair. £60 for the chair and P+P is amazing. well done company. will post a pix of this in my home studio soon :))
review image review image
on 1 September 2010
A very solid leather chair. It needs self-assembly, which is a tad tricky as you line up the arms of the chair with the two separate main body parts - separate seat and back. Nevertheless, it has gone together well and is solid and secure to sit on and very comfortable too. The back part is fixed and thus the back angle cannot be altered, but the up and down mechanism works well.

All in all, it is a solid, comfortable chair at a reasonable price. The delivery also was excellent, in fact the delivery was next day excluding the Bank Holiday) and the company even gives you a delivery time within the hour! A recommended purchase with excellent delivery.
on 8 January 2011
This item arrived very quick, it was two days before it was due which was great. It was brought for my teeenage son and was fitted together in 10 minutes so not sure why one of the reviews said otherwise as it was very easy to assemble. Very comfortable and very good value for the money.
on 6 August 2010
The chair is great, adjustable & overall nice to sit in.
The only downside was assembling the chair on my own, it was hard work.

The 24 hour delivery was great, they even used a delivery company that told me the estimated hour of delivery "13:02 to 14:02"
I got the item at around 13:21