Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 June 2010
I loved every minute of this.I had forgotten just how good the 1990 Rome concert was.Musical technicalities mean nothing to me,so i can enjoy this for what it is,... great entertainment. All three were on fine form, the behind the scenes of the rehersals were good and showed that the three were good friends and having fun together.it was interesting to see how Zubin Mehtar managed to get two separate orchestras playing as one. All in all, well worth buying.
on 30 October 2011
I first saw this show from Rome over 20 years ago and it was as enjoyable as it was then. Even more so. I shall be able to watch the dvd again and again. I will be able to listen to the cd even out in the car.its first class.
on 9 November 2010
Simply brilliant. Must have in your collection. I am a newbie to opera and this is perfect. This anniversary edition is especially good value as it comes with DVD of the concert too.
on 25 August 2015
I can't believe that twently years have flown passed to that magical concert. This brought opera to a wider audience and those voices are magical.
Nessum Dorma is a track I never tire of listening to. A quality CD. So sad Pavarotti is no longer with us but we can still enjoy his wonderful voice.
on 18 May 2013
Recording of the first performance of the three tenors. No new Pavarotti will come into existence any more but of course, one must not forget the importance of the other two great tenors. A kind of historic recording more than being perhaps an example of the three at their very best.
on 5 July 2016
Beautiful/ uplifting / fun / classic....this cd has a bit of everything and is fabulous.
I'm not a classical music buff, but this is great as a gift or just for yourself. The sound quality is very good and I'm very happy humming away to some perhaps unexpected tunes.
on 13 March 2014
Every time I listen or watch the three tenor concert the hairs still stand up on the back of my neck this has to be the best buy if you like to watch or listen to this concert ,nothing has come near it for me in terms of enjoyment.,great value for money.
on 21 September 2013
I bought this Anniversary Edition because it was a DVD & CD and it was a surprise birthday gift for my husband. He has played both Disks and he always emerges from these sessions so relaxed and uplifted. I doubt that there will be 3 Tenors ever to match these three. It's brilliant, emotive and funny. A veritable treasure.
on 28 July 2012
Who can top those 3 wonderful tenors. Maybe the 3 platin tenors of Andre Rieu. everyone has a favourite and mine is Domingo with is effortless lyric voice and his easy charismah. I think Metah agrees. Pav to me had a harsher voice and Carreras appears to make it hard work, but together -- Wow
on 22 May 2013
bought this as a gift, a beautiful dvd,fantastic scenes, brilliant for any one that adores the three tenors and classical music