on 4 April 2012
I was abit iffy about buying a new headset as my previous that i had for years was starting to go down the drain... My friend recommended me these because he has a pair and said that they were good.

I'll agree they are good, not the best, but good. The sound quality is pretty darn good, about a 8/10, the reason being is because i get a bit of noise/static in the background whenever i plug the microphone in, but that's probably a configuration problem on my end, The microphone itself is pretty good, 9/10 i would give it, It's so far away from my face as well i was a little concerned that my friends over skype would be able to hear me or not, but reluctantly, the mic works suprisingly well, they can even hear me scratch my face because of the quality.

Cons:
The only cons about this headset is that it doesnt fit as snug on my head as i would like, I would like these headphones to be just a tad tighter on the ear, they are holding my ears rather than hanging next to them, it just feels loose, but i can deal with it.

The static/noise I get when ever i plug in the Mic jack, as stated before, It's probably a problem on my end but it's annoying being able to hear it on these than not being able to hear it on my previous 10 year old pair.

Overview:
A good quality headset for a good price that is perfect for gaming and chatting, dishing out command and swearing at your nemesisisisisis :)
on 19 July 2010
I bought these after reading a review in PC Gamer magazine. they gave them 84/100 and stated they dont normally review products in this price bracket becuase they are awful and that these were an exception. So I bought them and I have to say I am very impressed, for £17.99 you cant go wrong with these, good qaulity sound and comfortable. Gold plated connectors are a nice touch also
on 15 July 2010
In my oppinion this product is well worh the money. It has a brilliant quality mic, and very good quality headphones. The cable is covered in a fabric which is brilliant because it makes it more durable. I recomend this product. 4*
on 22 October 2010
For a headset as cheap as this, the sound quality is great and the mic isn't too bad either. Only problem is that the mic isn't very adjustable, so you need to speak up.

They're comfortable too, so if you need a headset and have a low budget, get them. I don't see why you'd regret it.
on 4 November 2012
best headphones ive had for comfort they dont squash you ears down at all most headphone do.

side note
i had my previous hedset (different make) for 2 years so i look after my headsets. ive had these 3 months now and they have been good i havnt damaged them but they are now doing a strange thing where sound moves over to one speaker for a second like there is a lose wire or something. apart from that they are good so far i will update when i have any more feedback.

update
ok i think i figured out why im loseing sound in the left headphone. it has the mic on and it appears to have loosened over time due to moveing the mic up and down which may have damaged the left headphone. i will update again if i find out how to fix it.
on 23 May 2012
Considering all the negative and positive reviews about this product and that the microphone broke down within few weaks or headphone didnt work the headset for me personally works perfectly.

Nice design, allowing you to switch the microphone on and off which is a great feature and really useful. The mini jacks are nice and gold plated as mentioned. The headset itself fits in nicely to your head and its so light that you cant even feel it therefore its perfect for those who spend hours in front of computer. The sound itself is delivered in high quality. Everything is heard in detail which is really important for the gamers. The microphone works perfectly fine and people on the other side can hear me without any problems.

There is some cons as the ear cups dont block out the noises coming from background therefore if you have noises in background, you'll probably hear them. Considering that the headset is pretty light, when you shake your head hard, it might fall off so, gotta be careful.

I recommend it for those who need a good but cheap headset whether its for gaming or music. For those who take the gaming more serious or would like move on to more serious level, this headset might not be what you need and you should look for more expensive ones. Overall headset perform and presents itself nicely and im happy with my purchase.
on 5 June 2012
i just brought this product and is great. the quality of the microphone is excellent also the quality of the speakers of them is brilliant i even use them as headphones they are that good. when you have plugged it in if you are on windows go on to your microphone setting and turn the microphone up to 100% because when it first comes it on on 30% amazing buy them if u want a amazing headset thanks.
on 19 February 2013
The headset is very solidly built even the wire connections around the volume control feel very secure which I didn't have in previous headsets. It is very comfortable, even to wear for long duration's, especially the band across the head doesn't cause much pressure, although as to be expected with any long term wear the edges of your earlobes might sting a little if you don't put it on 'all the way'. The sound quality far surpassed what I expected from a headset in this price bracket, very clean sound, and very nice bass which I don't normally get with cheaper headset's. The microphone does the job perfectly also, didn't need any sound boost from windows, so the sound from it was crystal clear also. The mic is also completely non-intrusive even when extended as it's quite short, and when you don't need it, it folds neatly away securely.

Highly highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good headset to either game with or listen to music with who doesn't want to break the bank in doing so. More expensive headset's will likely have even higher quality sound but for £21 this is an absolutely amazing piece of kit.
on 27 May 2013
I bought these headphones in November. I needed something cheap that I could use for a long time every day and these fit the bill. The sound quality is pretty good and the microphone works well although friends have told me it is a little quiet on their end. One problem is that the adjustment is often either too loose or too tight which means that one side will suddenly be longer after I take them off. Another big problem I have with them is that the single cable attached to the left side is pretty weak. After about 6 months, it started to tear. I taped it up with electrical tape but then a month later the sound in the right side disappeared. They work pretty well most of the time still but the sound bounces around if I move in a certain way. Surprisingly enough though, the mic still works. I have had cheaper headphones that have lasted me years with regular use but I suppose if they're a quick or temporary replacement then they should be fine.
on 7 July 2013
This is exactly as they describe and arrived in good time works perfectly and i would recommend it to anyone

Pros:

- Cheap price tag
- Sturdy and don't feel cheap and weak
- Comfortable
- Good microphone quality
- Good sound quality
- Really Good Bass

i love using them for doing the radio and dj the microphone lasted with extensive use then one day the microphone broke for some reason don't know just put the adapter that come with in the PC one day to listen to the music and it put power back in to the mic and broke it but that was not that bad because i did not need the microphone because i just listen music with it and that it so what i did is just tuck the mic off so it was not on the headphones so it what not in my way but it was ok and work perfectly