on 23 May 2016
I bought this because after a very serious spine operation in which two long rods were screwed into my spine to strengthen it, my balance and my way of walking change considerably. This caused callouses to grow on my feet, and they really got out of control and painful before I realized that this was not something that I was going to adjust to. It was a problem that needed to be taken care of. I used this file routinely after each bath at first - not too aggressively, and to use moisturizer on the callouses afterward. I was having terrible problems walking when I started this regime, but within three weeks there was great improvement; and by the end of two months everything was well under control. The file has held up beautifully. I am a very, very satisfied customer and would wholeheartedly recommend this product, and most certainly will buy one again when the time comes.
on 8 October 2012
I am so glad i bought this. i wasn't sure that a file would work as it didn't look that abrasive. in the past i have tried other more lethal looking things like the cheese grater types which only made the problem grow back worse by roughening the skin cuticles.

this is so easy and gentle to use. i tried it on dry skin first and it took off the majority of the hard skin easily. next i tried it in the bath, lovely! it just seems to dissolve the dry skin and the file stayed completely intact in water.

i know there are less expensive foot files out there but i think with this you definitely get what you pay for. wish i had known about this years ago.
on 25 May 2012
This foot file is strong, I have managed to snap others. I use it every other day and follow up with a moisturiser. My feet feel great, I'm glad I got it before the heatwave.
on 21 February 2013
It's bigger than i expected, which I like. It's sturdy and you don't even need to use much pressure and the dead skin come right off. i use it dry.
on 7 February 2016
Bought this for my wife for xmas just gone. She says its the best thing shes used for getting rid of dry skin on her feet. She says compared to other devices which do the same thing take the skin off as well leaving the area red and sore. But with the Leighton Denny smooth your sole foot file this does not not happen. Its worth every penny in our opinion. I bought this because we both purchased their nail file which was also of high quality. I recommend all the Leighton Denny products. Its worth spending the extra money as their products are made to last. Buy with confidence Ladies.
on 22 June 2011
Leighton Denny is the tops as far as I'm concerned. All his products actually work and this one is exeptionally good. For those with a hard skin problem then this is for you. It is easy to hold, it cleans easily and it works! Treat yourself you won't regret it.
on 12 August 2013
This foot file is the best I have ever bought and I have used so many different ones in the past.
I had some hard skin that I just couldn't get rid of before but now it has gone and my feet feel soft and smooth. Feels like I am walking on air. Worth giving it a try. You won't be sorry.
Leighton Denny never disappoints. His products are amazing.
on 24 July 2016
I have very problematic feet - they tend to get hard all the time, no matter what shoes I wear or whether I walk more or less. It's really frustrating, especially in summer when I want to wear sandals, but I feel self conscious about my feel. After reading Amazon reviews, I decided to try LEIGHTON DENNY Smooth Your Sole Foot File as it seems to be one of the most popular items on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised how sharp it is - perfect for smoothing my feet. I have now used it several times and it is still almost as good as new. I am really pleased and will probably purchase one more of these once mine is no longer sharp. Highly recommended!
on 20 December 2011
I've suffered with a lot of hard dry skin on my heels and elsewhere on my foot for years. Previously I've used metal foot files after soaking & it leaves it rough. This file is best used dry & it works so much better. My feet look presentable and are smooth for the first time in ages.
on 11 December 2015
This is the best of its kind - I have had tough and cracked skin on my foot for ages after having a job where I had to walk around a lot. Most foot files are too weak to scrape off the hard skin. This one is perfect. Wash your feet using soap etc. Dry off excess moisture and file away. Has a 'remove' and a 'soothe' side. Found a good one at last. Many thanks!!!