Customer reviews

on 20 May 2017
Great
on 4 May 2017
on 28 April 2017
Got it left good feedback
on 26 May 2010
I love Glee and i've got all 4 soundtracks they has released so far. After the fairly disappointing Vol. 2 I have to say this is much much better.

My favourites are I Dreamed a Dream, Safety Dance, Hello, Total Eclipse, Poker Face and Dream On. I'm not fussed on any of Kurts songs and although I LOVE Kristen Chenoweth i'm not too fussed on the songs she actually sings. Love her voice though... I hope she returns as April in future episodes.

However i was disappointed with the ommision of Run Joey Run. That is possibly my favourite Glee cover so far and it's shame it was skipped. I hope at the end of the series they release a CD with all the tracks that have been missed off the various volumes. (Halo/Walking on Sunhine, Push It and Hair/Crazy in Love are 3 more standouts which have been missed.)

Not keen on the new cover design either - but that hardly here or there - it is all about the music afterall!
on 18 May 2010
I've been a fan of the series since it was shown on E4 back in January and i have every single CD and the DVD.
I love it because it makes me feel great. I haven't seen a show that delivers every single week with just incredible music covers. It has me singing along every week!
This is one of very few CD's that i have, where i actually listen to every single track - it normally doesn't happen, but the Glee CD's have got such wonderful music.

This CD has everything a Glee fan would want, and more.
Chris Colfer outdoes himself in 'A House Is Not A Home' & 'Rose's Turn' and the brilliant Kristin Chenoweth sings some major music to the tune of 'Home' and 'A House Is Not A Home/Once Less Bell To Answer'. Olivia Newton-Joh makes a comeback with a new version of 'Physical' with Sue Sylvesters Jane Lynch. 'Bad Romance' has to be my favourite though, its just Lady GaGa fabulous! I also enjoyed Leah Micheles & Idina Menzels rendition of 'I Dreamed A Dream'.

At the moment, there is no tracklist up, but this is what you'll get on the CD:

1. Hello Goodbye
17. Give Up The Funk
18. Beth
19. Poker Face
20. Bad Romance

If you enjoyed the previous CD's, then this is definitely one to have in your collection since the last ones had 17 tracks while this one has 20! It won't disappoint and well worth your money! :)
on 2 November 2014
one of their best albums. Great songs and excellent vocals
on 21 May 2010
This was release in Ireland today and I bought it. Fantastic CD full of fabulous tracks once again like the previous 2 volumes. My favourites are 'I dreamed a dream', 'Hello' (Lionel Ritchies version), 'Lady is a tramp' and 'Total Eclipse of the heart', but there many more that are great. Highly recommend to all Gleeks.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2013
This is my favourite of the Glee Albums, I play it over and over. I love the two tracks that Kristen Chenowerth sings on especially 'Home'. That lady has a fantastic voice. You would never think she could sing that way when you hear her speaking voice!

I prefer Glee's version of 'I dreamed a dream' to that of Susan Boyle! Lea Michelle has a wonderful singing voice.

Out of the 22 songs, there are only two that I am not that keen on. I recommend this album.