on 25 January 2011
My little boy doesn't normally like Mickey Mouse but he seems to like this. He quite enjoys flipping between the story and the mini-game. The Storio is a good tool for kids that don't like books, to enable them to be exposed to stories and with a little luck I am hoping it will help with his reading. Minor complaint is that the cartridges are small and therefore easy to lose, had to buy the back pack to hold the Storio and the cartidges, to be fair though he seems to like this as well, wearing the back pack more often than not when we go out and we use his Storio as a distraction to enjoy lunch/coffee in peace.
on 6 December 2010
Purchased this item as software for V-Tech Storio Reading system. V-Tech are fantastic educatonal toys for kids,and Amazon prices were better than any High St store at time of purchase.As always Amazon delivered on time, & in perfect condition.
on 10 January 2013
My son has a Storio, bought in Switzerland, with a French cartridge included. This Mickey storio cartridge will fit in the slot, but not "clip" in....

Tell me, vTech : how is the buyer supposed to know that you have artificially created such compatibility issues and that a "Storio" cartridge will not necessarily run on a "Storio" reader?
on 17 April 2012
Purchased the Vtech Storio for my Grandson's 5th birthday in June along with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse software as my Grandson just loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Cannot comment on products yet as they have not been used but was impressed with the educational Vtech Storio system and know my grandson will love it.
on 25 January 2013
Bought as an additional cartridge for my son's Storio. Doesn't have as many fun games as some of his other cartridges but has more educational games instead. He's happy and so am I!
on 18 April 2013
Keeps my daughter amused for hours & is educational too, what more can you ask for. I would recommend for any Mickey Mouse fans
on 8 February 2013
daughter really likes this item as it helps her learn though play. would use this company again to by something like this
on 9 February 2015
remember it is for a child and will only last as long as they look after it. She made Daddy sit with her every \bed time:)
on 27 January 2013
Very happy with this game / story my 4 year old boy gets hours of fun from this item would recomend to a friend