Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£11.99+ Free shipping

on 17 January 2016
So good I ordered a 2nd one for my gran
on 20 April 2017
Smaller than thought but I didn't read the sizing probably so my fault
on 10 January 2016
Good item... fast delivery...
on 23 March 2017
Very good would recommend
on 13 April 2017
Does what it should do..
on 4 April 2012
Bought this medical box to lock my mums tablets in as she suffers from Dementia she was always losing tablets or over dosing. The carers have a key and so do I It works a treat for us all. The lady who sets up the carers has taken the code for this item to pass on to other people with the same problem I had.
on 6 February 2012
A good size for keeping 7-day Dose packs out of harms way. The shelf is removable, held in with plastic buttons that can be re-used if you need to re-install it. The lock is a little difficult to operate due to the small key but I suppose this could improve with use.
on 7 December 2012
My cabinet arrived and it was considerably smaller than the dimensions on the website, and indeed on the product packaging. By several cms in every dimension. So I've had to return it.
on 8 September 2013
We were looking for a lockable cabinet for my mother-in-law's 7-day blister packs to prevent her from taking multiple doses and this fits the bill perfectly. It arrived on time and that's great. There is a small "but". It comes with a shelf and the shelf is removable, but its position in the cabinet is fixed, so if you need a shelf for more storage capacity but you also have a big blister pack, then you can't do both.
With the shelf in place the largest compartment size is 21cm wide x 19cm high x 7cm deep.
on 18 December 2013
Incorrect sizing on website and on box! Not happy. Actual box states 10cm deep, but actual box is only 9cm deep! And cabinet is 8.2 cm deep!!!!