on 4 December 2017
I bought this for my commute to work on public transport and carry my laptop. It has a separate laptop section to keep the laptop secure, I also carry my lunch and a couple of books. The top MP3 compartment is convenient to use for quick access items i.e. keys, work tag, mobile and IPOD. There is a front section in which I keep my pens and little miscellaneous items. The straps on it are padded and comfortable.There were a load of colours to choose and I went for the Navy so you can't see how dirty it is due to travelling on public transport. It is weather proof, I've used it in the rain and it has kept everything dry. The reason for not giving it a 5 is, it is slightly too big, so with all my stuff in it, it doesn't hold as well as I wanted it to. I feel the back should be a bit firmer and the laptop section higher to keep laptop upright. The water bottle holder on the side is useless doesn't hold my water bottle at all, just falls out.
on 4 December 2012
For those who are concerned, the bag will fit a 11"-13" and possible 14" or 15" (I don't have) laptop quite easily. The quality of material is quite good too for the low cost. The straps seem strong and I've been using it for over a month now without an issue with the straps or zips.

Very cheap and outstanding quality for the price. It has a perfectly sized pouch that I keep my pens and highlighters as well as a pen drive. You can fit your wallet, phone etc. in there too, without an issue.

It also has a pouch to fit any handouts or plastic sheets you may get, on the inside of the bag.

The only thing I made a mistake on was buying the Graphite Gray colour, I don't like it as much as I thought I would. In hindsight, I would have purchased the black one, but this is my own personal opinion and I can't even doc a star for that. It's my own fault.

Great product, great price and fast delivery!
on 10 February 2015
The bag is perfect for the price, the only thing that actually could and should be better is the quality of the zippers, that is what I expect to fail first you can feel that they aren't as strong as the rest of the backpack.

You can also see some of the finishing are not as good as the high end backpacks, in the interior I mean, but it doesn't bother me at all.

Bottom line, it is a good back pack for the price, I recommend.
on 29 August 2017
Love it! It's the second one I've ordered the first one still going strong after a year of teenage abuse! Arrived quick nice and big with some hidden pockets just a brilliant bag.
on 30 August 2017
The lad has graduated from bags with pictures on to this, and is enjoying it. He likes the different sections and bottle holder.
on 11 October 2017
the bag is durable, used it for 3 years. the bag can carry a bit of weight but not too much as the fabric inside the bag tore. bag does protect from rain but some water does get in and it did get my books a bit wet.
on 29 May 2017
Good quality, fits a standard laptop snugly and there's still plenty of room. As with all "drinks holder" nets on the side your bottle absolutely will fall out if you don't secure it with an extra string or something. In general though I'm happy with the bag as this was expected.
on 13 November 2017
Great school bag, hasn’t fallen apart or lining disintegrated like some of the branded school bags. Very good buy.
on 15 November 2017
Looks cheap but it's good for carrying my shopping when I'm with baby
on 6 October 2014
It is a little bit smaller than I expected but my son loves it and says the bag is comfortable to carry all his school things.