on 25 May 2017
Picture quality terrible, none of the pictures we took can be used due to very poor picture quality. Waste of money.
on 16 November 2010
Used these camara's for snorkling in the red sea, very easy to use. The only thing i would say is if you are using them for snorkling you can't really see through the viewing square whilst your wearing snorkling mask so you just have to snap away and hope they come out ok. They come with a handy strap so you can have it round your wrist whilst swimming. Got the camara's devloped on to CD in local shop which cost £3 per camara. Pictures turned ok but you can use a photo shop programme to edit pictures.
on 1 November 2014
After reading some reviews before I purchased this camera I was a little sceptical, but I have to say that I was amazed at the quality of pictures that it took. I think the trick is to try and keep the camera as still as possible before you take a snap to achieve the best quality picture.
review image
on 24 August 2017
DO NOT BUY BLURRY PICTURES.
Bought this for snorkling in the Caribbean sea. Every single picture came out blurry. From fish 2 feet away to giant sea turtles and giant stingrays. I contacted kodak who have now stopped support for any "film" cameras. So I have no way of getting my money back. DO NOT BUY
on 9 January 2013
cjc ififif fififif fi797fififi fi76fifi ff iuiibii ibbb ztcut tt rt c c vv v v vvv v v v
on 14 May 2016
Hard to use for taking underwater photos, as you need to roll the lever between shots. Impossible to see through the eye hole so you can only aim in the general direction of your target and hope for the best - in our case it was 3 good shots in total.
on 9 September 2013
This waterproof camera took better pictures out of water than in. The quality was OK but not brilliant. I not sure I would recommend this.
on 18 June 2013
Took these to florida, brilliant camers. Would defo reccommend to anyone quality of the pics are great and good price aswel.
on 18 January 2014
Our pictures didn't come out very clear!! Now this may well have been user error as we used the camera for snorkelling and it was our first time!! We found it quite difficult to know what we were actually taking a picture of as were used to using digital cameras!! Cheap to buy and cheap to have developed so got what we paid for really!!
on 1 April 2013
I was very disappointed by the quality of underwater pictures. I used these cameras whilst snorkelling and even pictures of fish taken within a very few feet look as though they were taken in a fog. Clearly this camera is best used out of the water which defeated the object for me. I've given it two stars rather than one as I'm also at fault for not properly researching this camera.

See one answered question