on 21 December 2013
I like tis cd and the songs are good ones to sing along with. I would recommend buying this if you like one of Diana Vickers songs as they are all nice to listen to.
on 21 August 2011
I've loved Diana all along and this is why. She's brought out a wicked album,every track brill. Anyone who loves her like me will defiantly love this album.
on 27 June 2014
What a great album this is. I love Diana's unique voice and such talent she has on this album. A must buy for Diana fans everwhere
on 26 November 2013
I've always wanted to buy this album 'cause we don't have it here in Brazil. I finally got it and it's just perfect. Top to bottom.
on 16 October 2010
As a vocal artist Diana Vickers is fairly unique, which I enjoy, a lot. Unfortunately a cocktail of bad song writing and production have let the side down. The vocal texture as a generalisation suits more acoustic music, so the "sophie ellis-bexter" approach really wasn't a great angle to go from, that being said there are a few acoustic type tracks thrown in for good measure, yet still cliche backing tracks and meaningless lyrical content make it worse. I try my hardest to to view music objectively, but I still can't find good words about this album. The only reason this got 2 stars is the fact that Diana's voice is nice. Given the chance to write for a good vocal artist I would try a damn sight harder. On second thoughts shame on you general public for encouraging this style of music to blossom, you only have yourselves to blame for the mediocre music we are subjected to on the radio.
on 17 January 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Great Artist, Great Art work, Sounds great any time of the day on your own or with friends
on 28 March 2010

NUMB*
Notice*
Jumping Into Rivers*

(* = Really Enjoyed)

Plus A Cover Of Snow Patrol's "Just Say Yes" And She Was Amazing!! Im Really Looking Foward To The Album, As I Enjoyed Her Performances At The Live Tour ... Would Defo Recomend It!!
44 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2013
She is great,This is a good value C D with some new songs I have not heard her sing before.
I loved Diana Vickers on the X Factor because of her quirky voice and style and have been looking forward to this album for a long time. I'm glad she escaped the chains of Syco and managed to do something original and not an album of rehashed covers but whilst I am enjoying listening to this album it is only standard Britpop lifted by her entirely unique voice. I hope in the future she might do something even more original like Polly Scattergood does. Having slighted covers I would however have liked to hear her do 'Man in the mirror' again, my favourite song from the series. Overall a good start and an enjoyable album to listen to but she needs to use it as a foundation for something completely original in the future.
on 8 May 2010
I liked Diana's work on X-Factor and I was keeping an eye out for what she came up with afterwards. When I saw the CD in the shops today I checked out a few songs on YouTube and I have to say I am thinking again about buying the album.

The "Vocal Style Overdone" is the way Diana articulates some words. Why does Diana sing with her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth? On 'N.U.M.B.'early on it's quite annoying! This vocal feature is OK in small doses and was a nice touch on the X-Factor as it seemed to make Diana sound vulnerable and as such added to her appeal.

What a shame when a particular vocal feature gets overused and dominates. Oh well....