Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 5 November 2016
Expensive and comes in a tiny pack.
Bought this as I have found oil based ones a little messy.
This is very watery and doesn't last that long, you need to reply quite often and as its in such a small pack is soon used up. Its not as slippery as oil based ones but on the plus side doesn't make any mess. Will try a silicon based one next I think, I can only recommend this if you are very sensitive to the other types as its better than nothing for longer sessions.
on 23 September 2015
Definitely does what it says. At 67 with this product I can continue to enjoy sex with my husband.
on 29 June 2017
Without going into too much details... I was really good...

better than other oil based slime stuff that has to be washed away immediately

YES does not get sticky like most.
on 24 April 2017
Much less irritating than KY and other own brand versions. Used daily as a personal lubricant and with electronic pelvic toner. 4 * as the consistency is runny and it gets everywhere. I transferred into a different bottle to control application because it poured out of the tube under gravity. Also no guidance on tube, box or insert as to its use by date.
on 5 November 2016
It was very hard for me to find good lube for my wife as she reacts to many of them with burning sensation. This one was a good choice. She had no allergic reactions whats so ever. If used externally it will going to dry up very fast but that is not its purpose isn't? The only thing I have against it its a smell of it. Not particularly up my valley but I guess that depends from individual.
on 29 May 2017
My purchase was delivered before the estimated delivery date which was excellent as it was required!! The item itself is an excellent product and I am so pleased a friend recommended it to me. I have been using it for a couple years now and there is no way I would change to something else.
on 8 October 2016
I didn't like this at all. Personal preference; it was too watery and I think I may have also been allergic. Wouldn't recommend this item but could be fine for other people.
on 7 February 2014
This is a water based product and although perhaps helps a little with lubrication, it is very short lived and simply disperses very quickly. Not desperately impressed.
on 11 May 2016
This lubrication is the best I've ever used! Pricey but worth it as its water based so no horrible stickiness and not much needed for that fantastic slippy effect !
on 4 October 2016
Very rare to find organic products. Like the packaging and colours. The product is fragrance free and doesn't dry too much compared to other products on the market.