Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 21 May 2014
I know other reviewers have panned it as not her best and not her true style and admittedly, I have only just finished it and therefore not given myself cogitating time for it to settle into my brain, but despite all that, yes I loved it. The ending made me chuckle out loud, and a few loose ends were sorted, a few new strings added, so we can wonder what will happen next. The threads running through these stories, the exact visualisation of this world that I get when I read one, the other worldly hint of danger that keeps me on edge, even though I know that, like the Lone Ranger, our Rache is not going to die before the end of the book, these are the things that keep me coming back for more. Can't wait to start the next one, but I must pace myself and read something a little more calming next. Keep them coming, though.
on 18 March 2014
I read a lot of urban fiction and this is one of the first series I read, all these years later I still enjoy and anticipate new hollows books and I still can't pick a fave book, they're all excellent, fast paced, gritty yet funny and somehow kim Harrison manages to make it all seem completely realistic and includes the little details that make the hollows feel more real than anything I see on television... the characters are still themselves but there is proper development and progression, backsliding, flaws and all that keeps them from feeling stagnant or two dimensional, these characters live and we get to see bits of their lives through the books, I've recommended this series to a lot of my friends and we all love them, want to see more Al though ;)
on 13 January 2013
Gripping from start to finish, Kim Harrison take us on yet another story with everybody's favorite itchy witch, Rachel Morgan. Giving too much of the story away would be unfair but this is a must read for fans of the kick-ass heroine and her partners the vampy sidekick and foul mouthed pixie.

If you want to read this novel and haven't read any of the other six books; STOP. For me, it must read as a series in order to help you truly fall in love with the characters, feel their pain, and share in their happiness.
on 19 March 2015
Hooked straight away.... love the thrills, the secrets, the twists and turns. The tension, love and anguish that builds from the characters you learn to love and sometimes hate, is fantastic.
on 11 August 2017
fast and problem free
on 19 February 2014
This book was enjoyable to read. When a friend is put in the hospital, Rachel is called in to help solve the case whilst dealing with what life is throwing at her. I would recommend it
on 14 September 2015
Really getting into these books loving jenks and is family and the rest of the gang can't wait until next book
on 25 March 2017
excellent book
on 18 August 2016
GREAT
on 28 April 2013
As always Kim Harrison tells an excellent story with characters that intrigue and pull you in. Never left on the hook but always left wanting the next episode.