Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Price:£2.75+ Free shipping

on 9 December 2011
Item was perfect! The brush is ideal, gets in between the keys of my laptop nicely. Well made should last a long time.
on 21 February 2012
This is good quality brush...I used it for cleaning my desktop's from inside and cleaning keyboard etc. I bought another brush for use in office and that was terrible...Brush hairs are falling and bad quality...Might buy this one again.
on 8 May 2012
great little brush that does exactly what it says it does, it gets out all bits and doesn't drop any bristles
As have many computer technicians before me, I had long used a 1/2-inch paint brush to remove dust from inside computers and another to clean between the keys of my keyboards. However, the cheaper and often lower quality versions of these brushes can leave bristles behind in their wake and a thick bristle can interfere with key functions. An air blower will deal with them most of the time.

I stumbled upon this by chance whilst looking for something quite different and which I did not find. This brush is supposedly non-shedding and the bristles are nylon which should make any grit, hairs, crumbs etc all the more visible should they attach to the bristles. The bristles are fine and soft enough to get into the smallest gaps of some keyboard designs as well as around and perhaps under the key-caps.

First-time use showed that it did its job quite well on one keyboard with very closely spaced keys and did not then shed any of its fibres.

The handle seems perhaps a little short although it fits well between two or three fingers, is comfortable to hold and includes a means to hang it on a hook, should you wish. At the price, it is a bargain and performs sufficiently well.
on 17 February 2014
It is advertised as a keyboard cleaning brush but it is in fact a pastry brush. Very disappointing and expensive as I could have bought a pastry brush for 89p in Wilkinsons!
on 24 November 2016
I've always used cheap paint brushes to clean inside desktops and keyboards, but the shedding is an issue that I was getting sick of. I stumbled upon this little brush which doesn't have that issue at all, since the nylon bristles are so bright they highlight debris & a quick rinse under the tap after use clears that.

The brush is fantastic quality for the price, antistatic so you won't damage electronics.

I've cleaned my PC a couple of times & it helps keep my keyboard very clean without taking of the keycaps (which if you've done it you know it's time consuming).

If I lost or damaged it I would buy another immediately.
on 23 December 2012
This nifty little brush is very handy for swiping off the crumbs that get stuck in your keyboard. It's long bristles ensure that they'll be able to clean your keyboard effectively and lightly so as not to damage your keyboard.
Excellent buy and a must-have for a laptop or keyboard maintenance.
on 21 February 2013
I've got a desktop PC with a full-sized keyboard. Although the brush works OK, I'm only giving it 4 stars because I think that the bristles aren't quite stiff enough to do a really good job.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 November 2016
Just what I needed. This little brush is such a handy gadget to own. I clean lots of items - phone, remotes, computer - well anything that is tiny and collects dust which is difficult to get to. How did I manage without one?
I bought this brush to keep my PC keyboard clean and get rid of crumbs etc from between the keys - it works very well for that. However, I also like model cars and this brush is just right for keeping my collection dust free, so I bought another. A well made and versatile product at a bargain price - I like it a lot. Recommended.