on 3 February 2016
We got several of these in the end and tied them all together as a run behind our sofa, so if the bunnies get behind there they can only be in the tubes and not just behind the sofa pooping!

They LOVE them. They adore them it's unreal how much the rabbits have taken to these fabric tunnels. I will continually buy and replace them from now on as the guys love running around, burrowing and just chilling out in the tubes!!
review image
on 21 March 2016
A great side tunnel for my lop rabbits who love running in and out of this tunnel. I did buy the pop up tent to go with this but they did not fit well together, so use the tunnel on it's own. There is enough room for my rabbits to turn around in this tunnel and they have fun running in and out. I keep it in the garden, and it has weathered the winter well.
on 20 June 2016
Only used product a couple of times and the wire has pierced the material! Now too dangerous for my pet to use.
review image
on 8 April 2017
My guinea pigs like using it to shelter and sleep in. They have not chewed it like rabbits can. Easy to move and clean.
on 7 August 2017
My rabbit loves this tube, he sleeps in it all day. Brilliant for house rabbits, despite some reservations after reading some reviews, they proved to be unfounded. Will be buying more to link them up.
on 1 March 2016
Guinea Pigs absolutely love this tunnel. Also easy to wipe out and clean!
on 24 April 2017
great fun for the cat - keeps her busy
on 1 April 2017
I have a lot of these they are great I have just bought some more she spends age's running through the tunnels when they are linked a great toy.
on 17 August 2017
Rabbits love this, we have three all joined up and they go chasing through it.
on 24 September 2016
Excellent, good size and durable. Guinea pig loves it.