on 30 April 2012
There is one problem about this cage and it has been voiced by others - assembly of the tubes. It took me about an hour and I think I got there by accident more than by deduction. So instructions need to be more idiot proof. However it is an excellent cage and I could not recommend it more highly. My hamster explored the cage for a good hour before she settled in and made a bed. The base is almost as big as some entire cages, plus there are 2 other levels and the long tubing. This means it is a stimulating environment. I will still handle my hamster and I will still let her use her ball but she could almost have a good quality of life without it.
on 9 August 2015
Item as described but slight variation in the colour of some parts to the picture displayed - silver tubes instead of purple.

Bit fiddly to put together but nothing too difficult.

4 stars given as some parts seemed to have little breaks in the tubes.
on 25 February 2016
We bought this as a present for my daughter's 8th birthday once assembled, although the pink tubes were a nightmare, she and the new hamster love it, the only downside is the security clips that hold the base onto the tank on the second floor, it came with 2 I think 3 would be better and one of them snapped putting it on
on 18 May 2016
Doesn't seem to be as good quality as the older rotastak systems. The tubes are really difficult to push together. The collar for the water bottle is a soft plastic which split when being screwed onto the bottle. The safety clips are also weak and snapped straight away.
on 7 May 2014
We bought this cage as a Christmas present for my daughter and she loves it. It is easy to put together and provides hours of fun for her and her hamster. The only drawback is the size of the bedroom on the top floor we found it to be a bit small, but that doesn't really bother Rosie the hamster as she prefers to sleep downstairs.
on 18 February 2014
Bought for my granddaughter's first pet - a mouse who finds the whole thing a bit intimidating! Either it is a mouse of little brain or simply living up to it's assumed timidity but refuses to explore beyond the lower level. My granddaughter who is three and loves anything pink is delighted however!
on 13 February 2017
Took some fitting together. Then had trouble keeping the pink tube together. Resulted in dead gerbil and crying child. Wouldn't buy again
on 21 May 2014
Really nice cage! Easy to put together, not like some of the reviews say! Just some patience is all that is needed. Colours do seem to very. Item not exactly as pictured. Lids on mine are purple and the the tube connectors and hole plug things are silver. But still looks good.
on 28 February 2017
I was happy when I got this item for my pet hamster in the end after DPD went to the wrong house at first
on 8 December 2013
My 6 year old chose this as it was pink and looked lots of fun. It is a very good size and Lola the hamster loves it, especially running round the pipe. I was a little unsure at first if Lola would venture to the very top but within 2 days she had explored everywhere. Although it takes a little time to clean, as you need to take some of the pipe apart to reach right in, it is worth it. It looks great, it has lots of space and most importantly Lola is a very happy hamster!