on 16 August 2017
Bought for my son - soft to the touch & wash well, although do start to bobble up quite quickly. Not an issue however given they are under his ski gear
on 1 December 2010
Have bought this set in charcoal for my son it has kept him nice and warm during the cold spell. True to size and does not irritate or dig in his skin. Washes well on 30 degrees doesnt shrink.
on 28 November 2011
Bought for my son to wear under his uniform and he says its comfortable and warm! what more can I ask for. Will be buying more of these as winter bites.
on 29 October 2012
I bought these for my son for wearing whilst ice-skating. They keep him really warm so no more complaints of feeling chilly. They are a perfect fit too.
on 14 September 2014
My little boy really likes these and finds them very comfortable. They were dispatched quickly and received before the expected delivery date,
on 20 April 2011
Bought this before the 2010 ice age. It kept my four year old son warm when we did venture out during minus 14C daytime temperature. It washes well and looks good as new. It is very soft to the touch and not bulky under clothes. Would buy again.
on 2 November 2012
Very good I bought this item for my sons school camp good quality predict size just what I needed !!!
on 20 January 2014
Excellent. Washes well ( whites got thrown into coloureds by mistake and survived a purge with bleach to come out brilliant white) and although a little big for my boy, I feel confident that it will last another couple of years... And it's really warm as he hasn't shivered when he has his johns on. In fact he pulls off layers and says he's sweating. Nice.
on 12 January 2013
Very pleased with this set. My son went on winter camp with the sea scouts with minus temperatures and kept this on all weekend and said he was not cold. I was worried the bottoms would be too baggy but they were absolutely fine under his combats. He wants to wear them as pyjamas now! Very good value as I was tempted to get something more expensive.
on 8 March 2013
I've got sets for both of my boys (6 and 8) and they both love them. They're great for really cold weather (obviously!) like the snow in Jan 13. Very comfortable because of the fleecy inside and minimal seams. Generous sizing to allow for big age range so a bit tricky to work out what size to get - if you want fairly close-fitting and your child is 'average' size, aim towards slightly younger age, probably...