on 8 January 2012
I heard a track from this album on the radio and went on to Amazon to hear samples of all tracks from the album. It's a great way to decide if you wish to buy an album or just the one track. I really enjoy the music on this album as it is country but not music to slit your wrists to!!
on 10 August 2013
Kept hearing this song on the radio and couldn't get it out of my head.
Had to have it and now play it all the time.
When my daughter found out she said "That's my favourite song this year".
Certainly a song for all ages then.
on 15 May 2011
This track is a catchy well produced song by a west coast type band, perhaps they could be called progressive country. The male and female singers have powerful and tuneful complimentary voices. The instruments are well played and the track has a full sound with many layers. They deserve success... which does not mean that they will get it.
on 31 July 2013
such a lovely, heartbreaking song; if you wanna have a good cry or something is getting you down, this will pull at the heartstrings; but sometimes that is just what you need!
on 18 April 2013
id recommend this song to any music lover out there that likes a good wee tune. even if your not a country lover. im sure you will love this. cause its pure dead brilliance!.
on 19 October 2014
I have been hearing this on the radio on and off and every time it has appealed to me. For me, it's one of those songs that pulls at the heart strings. Great song this.
on 8 November 2012
Good Old fashioned quality song writing, well done and the mix of voices works really well, my 13 year old loves it and so does my wife, good stuff!!
on 29 November 2012
This song has particular meaning to me, that's why I downloaded it. I think Lady Antebellum are great, next stop for me is to get their album.
on 4 February 2013
Good mp3 download no complaints at all. Easy to synchronise to mp3 and computer. Lovely song which I had forgotten about.
on 12 February 2013
First time of downloading for myself and liked the song so used my credits. It was easy to complete and would do again.