on 1 May 2012
I bought this for my son as he had played on a friends and loved it - its good fun and is well priced but my son is only 3 and only small and I wouldn't want to put a much bigger or older child on it - its a bit flimsy I don't think it would withstand heavy use. The main problem I am finding is that the box on the back does not have very secure closure fittings and so not only is it constantly opening and dangling over the side in 2 parts, but this results in dangling by the wire that powers the light resulting in the light having not worked since the end of day 1. Also the reverse button is hard to locate, there seems to be 2 levels and if its not pushed all the way down it doesn't reverse, obvious to me but not to a 3 year old who finds that quite frustrating. I think that the design needs tweeking, otherwise I would have rated it as very good.
on 30 January 2017
Great looking ride on was pleased when I got it then on Christmas it wouldn't charge my husband had to connect the wires to get it to work then after 4 weeks the front wheel came off not great for my two year old contacted seller but no reply suppose you only get what you pay for
on 18 February 2014
Great buy my grandson loves it .he has hours of fun out in the garden with it . Glad I bought it.
on 13 June 2011
We have used this toy both indoors and outdoors and the charge in the battery does quite well for a toy.As long as this item is used as a toy many hours of fun can be had.Good value as the item is a much higher price at some outlets.
on 4 May 2011
If you think of what scooters and pedal bikes cost these days, This is exceptionally good value for money- I am giving it to my son a Police themed birthday gift- He cannot wait to join the "Special boy Police" now and it is a great way to get him out of the house and behaving as the Police would expect :)
I would recomend this to anyone